imnormal Admin Application

In-game Username: imnormal
Discord username: nini
Characters you play: Snip-Snap, Shawn Semenov, Timothy Cometrider

On average, how many hours do you expect to admin per week: 21

Days you are available to admin on: 7

How old are you? 20

Do you have any SS14 experience outside of Goob Station or any SS13 experience? I have something like 25-30h in ss13 and 800-900h in ss14 mostly wizden

Do you have prior administration experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done during your time as an admin. We prefer experience in Space Station 13 or 14 but other games are okay too. If you can, do post evidence of this too. I do not have any experience as admin but i know how basic admin tools works because i like testing things on private server

Have you ever been banned from any SS14 or SS13 servers? in ss13 never, in ss14 i got 3 bans all on wizden (shoted sec on protest, flamethrower for clown and stolen secway)

Admins can perform various tasks which are not available to the average player. An incomplete list of these tasks is in-game rule enforcement, in-game events, ban appeals, and out-of-game rule enforcement through things like replay/log reviews in response to player reports. With these, and any other tasks you're aware of in mind, answer the following two questions.

What are you primarily interested in doing as an admin? maintaining relative order so that a random greytider does not break into HoP's office when they are 0 heads and 2 sec cadets

What are you least interested in doing as an admin? events etc

Answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers besides just dealing with rule breakers?
making the game more interesting or trolling people 

Why do you want to become an administrator for Goob Station?
i have nothing to do in my life qwq

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the servers?
sometimes it is nrp, its hard to play as captain or sec because there is many shitters 

Other than banning problematic players, what admin actions do you believe have the biggest positive impact?
funny small events or little trolling

Have you ever had a negative experience in the game or with a game admin? If so what, if anything, would you do to prevent other players from experiencing this?
i have bad experience on wizden when i was banned 5 minutes after joining because i took secway from security (there was riot that i didnt know because i join 5 minutes ago). To prevent this admin must be more openness to understanding the whole situation.

Have you ever had a good experience with the game or a game admin? If so, what was it?
I have funny story when after 1:30 hour game as sec off my syndi pAI that was with me whole game told me nuke code when i was joking about being nukie. I plantd nukie but crew defused it and finaly i wasnt banned. It was my favorite game in ss14

The following are scenarios, respond with how you would handle each as an administrator. Respond with the assumption that you are an administrator with full access to the admin tools and that you have all the knowledge needed to use these tools. Respond in detail, explain the reasons behind the decisions you make, and describe any assumptions you are making. When you need to make an assumption, it is preferred for you to describe how differences in the assumption would affect your actions.

It is the start of the round. There are 60 players on the server. The game mode is traitors, traitors have not been selected yet. Three players decided to observe the round instead of joining and they started orbiting you. Two of them are encouraging you to "do something funny".

If no one reports any problems and I feel like it, I make a test place where I spawn the wizards or something else for them

You see a clown using crayons to write on the floor in front of security. The clown's writings are negative things about security, like "shitsec". A Security Officer tells the clown that they're being arrested for vandalism, stuns them, and cuffs them. Before the Security Officer can get the clown into the brig, a passenger slips the Security Officer, causing them to lose their baton, then uses the baton to stun another Security Officer who comes to help as the clown runs away. The passenger escapes through disposals. Having heard an AOS radio callout, the detective enters maintenance near disposals and shoots the passenger to crit. There are four players in this scenario, the clown, the passenger, the secoff, and the detective.
the clown, the first and second security did nothing wrong. If the passenger was not an antagonist, he could have received a warning, but the detective had the right to use the gun due to the fact that he was alone in an isolated place and the passenger had a stun baton, which put the detective in danger when trying to make a normal arrest. If he was immediately taken to the hospital by the detective, I don't see a problem

You and another admin have been adminning for around an hour. The rate of issues has been easily manageable due to having 2 admins. Neither of you has been talking in the admin chat. You are using the Admin Help to warn a player for breaking a rule when the other admin joins the Admin Help and confirms that it is against the rules, but that it's fine in this case and they can ignore the rule for the rest of the round. You haven't taken any other admin actions yet, such as applying a ban or writing a note.
I'm asking the other admin about it because he must have some reason for such a decision

unnamed(1).png.de176f89ef8f58ae0eed76e146f0185e.png