[AlexUm]

Discord username:

[AlexUm#9337, alexum418. Display username: AlexUm] 

Characters you play:

[Alekss-Burter, Alex Burter]

On average, how many hours do you expect to admin per week:
[20 to even 25 to 30 hours a week. I have plenty of free time.]

Days you are available to admin on: 
[Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and most of the times not available on Sunday.]

How old are you? 
[16]

Do you have any SS14 experience outside of Goob Station or any SS13 experience? 
[I have over 500 hours on wizden, and overall playtime in ss14 is 1379 hours. I played frontier, wizden (mostly miros), goob, some delta v and well, HRP russian server.]

Do you have prior administration experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done during your time as an admin. We prefer experience in Space Station 13 or 14 but other games are okay too. If you can, do post evidence of this too. 
[I had no administration experience in the past, and would really appreciate to have some in future! :D]

Have you ever been banned from any SS14 or SS13 servers? 
[From what i can remember i was not banned from any of English servers, i always am trying to keep up with rules of this game. All i got that i remember was a warning on English server.]

Admins can perform various tasks which are not available to the average player. An incomplete list of these tasks is in-game rule enforcement, in-game events, ban appeals, and out-of-game rule enforcement through things like replay/log reviews in response to player reports. With these, and any other tasks you're aware of in mind, answer the following two questions.

What are you primarily interested in doing as an admin? 
[The idea of applying to be an admin on this server came to me when there was a raid. So the first one is to deal with these raids, and the second prior interest, i want to make a good admin for people to remember. I will do my best to keep up with other, wiser admins.]

What are you least interested in doing as an admin? 
[To be honest, i can't come up with a thing that i don't want to do as an administrator. So, i can't answer this question.]

Answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers besides just dealing with rule breakers?
[Administrator should be able to provide players with fun events whenever it is needed. Administrator also, should answer all adminhelp calls from players, not only when it's a rule break, also when a player needs some rule explanation help, when player needs game explanation help, etcetera.] 

Why do you want to become an administrator for Goob Station?
[My prior reason is: dealing with rule breakings and raids. These two are really common on space station 14 servers and i want to short out these incidents. And my second reason is: to be a good administrator for players, and overall to contribute to the community of this game.]

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the servers?
[For me, roleplay level on goob is what we all call "LRP". It really is good on my opinion. It's not a headache as HRP or MRP+. It's not too serious to be called MRP, and overall, it's really good for me.]

Other than banning problematic players, what admin actions do you believe have the biggest positive impact?
[Warning people that are about to become these "problematic players". It will have more positive impact than banning them after they become problematic.]

Have you ever had a negative experience in the game or with a game admin? If so what, if anything, what would you do to prevent other players from experiencing this?
[Raids, raids and rule breaking players are the only negative things that happened to me in this game. I will always warn people who are about to become problematic, and with raiders, well i will try to deal with them as fast as i can to prevent negativity they will bring.]

Have you ever had a good experience with the game or a game admin? If so, what was it?
[Quite a lot, i loved nearly every admin event in this game both on wizden and on goob. Also, administrators are doing good job i can say. I was a victim to a rule breakers in the past on goob, and administrators helped me to deal with them. I really appreciate their work and want to become one of them!]

The following are scenarios, respond with how you would handle each as an administrator. Respond with the assumption that you are an administrator with full access to the admin tools and that you have all the knowledge needed to use these tools. Respond in detail, explain the reasons behind the decisions you make, and describe any assumptions you are making. When you need to make an assumption, it is preferred for you to describe how differences in the assumption would affect your actions.

It is the start of the round. There are 60 players on the server. The game mode is traitors, traitors have not been selected yet. Three players decided to observe the round instead of joining and they started orbiting you. Two of them are encouraging you to "do something funny".
[So, the gamemode is already choosen, and what it means there is no event planned for the round. If there was an event, it would be probably "Extended" gamemode so there will be no atagonists on the round for as long as administrator wants. And if there is traitor or any other antagonistic gamemode chosen then there will be atagonist players that will have a negative experience with the harmful event. For example: Nuclear operatives (made by administrator) with a central command disguise as an event and Traitor gamemode. There will be both syndicate agents and nuclear operatives, it will result in negative experience for those syndicate agents that died because of the nuclear operatives.
So what i will do in this situation if three observers will ask me to do something funny.
I can make something harmless. For example: spawn a bananium altar somewhere away from people, and put a paper on it with "pray to the honkmother to aquire "the relic"" written on it with a clown stamp too, and if someone will pray on this altar, i will spawn in let's say, some cool bikehorn, or golden clown shoes. Like that i will not interrupt whatever traitors are doing, and i will make something funny for people that asked. Or could just host them three a private deathmatch in private admin testing room thigie.]

You see a clown using crayons to write on the floor in front of security. The clown's writings are negative things about security, like "shitsec". A Security Officer tells the clown that they're being arrested for vandalism, stuns them, and cuffs them. Before the Security Officer can get the clown into the brig, a passenger slips the Security Officer, causing them to lose their baton, then uses the baton to stun another Security Officer who comes to help as the clown runs away. The passenger escapes through disposals. Having heard an AOS radio callout, the detective enters maintenance near disposals and shoots the passenger to crit. There are four players in this scenario, the clown, the passenger, the secoff, and the detective.
[Here, passenger is the bad one. It is not okay to use baton as a non-traitor, this is considered as "Self-antagging". Clown is not really that bad, but writing mean things without a reason is well "mean". He could obviously have a reason to write this stuff down. Detecitve is obviously should be bwoinked with notice that using lethals on Arrest on Sight people is not appropriate. As long as they pull them to med afterwards i will not make a note on them. But if he will leave passenger rotting there i will warn them about it. The passenger obviously will get bwoink from me about the baton, and as i will be a trial administrator i will ask wiser administrators about the punishment he will have to serve.]

You and another admin have been adminning for around an hour. The rate of issues has been easily manageable due to having 2 admins. Neither of you has been talking in the admin chat. You are using the Admin Help to warn a player for breaking a rule when the other admin joins the Admin Help and confirms that it is against the rules, but that it's fine in this case and they can ignore the rule for the rest of the round. You haven't taken any other admin actions yet, such as applying a ban or writing a note.
[I will absolutely firstly ask other administrator about the reason why it is fine and why they can ignore this rule for the rest of the round. Let's imagine it was some kind of event, and other admin didn't told me about it. And it was self-antagging rule, rule 18. If this is the case, i will not write a note or ban them because other administrator is hosting an event where he allows someone to do that. But, if this is
ERP rule then it will be ban without any hesitation. Rule 03 is said to be permaban, so it will be permaban.]

uhh..

• 1 month later...