All at once inital infeced Major victory

Agustron24

I was Matt fourhounf-chemist (aka the best job for an initial infected) on box station (by the time of this topic release the round happened like 30 mins ago)

I first spawned in on crío sleep, went to chemistry to make some meds (im godlike speed chemist),and made most of the meds on mebay.

After getting a good shoutout from cmo i got the news about me beging an initial infected and inmideatly stoped making meds and quickly went to morge for resource verifyng.

I had only one dead seccadet that i dint loot, left the morge and made a plan: the plan was to get has many corpses i could and got 3 pets for initial infection.

Found a dead engineer at medbay that i grabed into maints for transporting it to morge.

When i arrived morge from maints there was a paramedic with some gear at the floor, the paramedic quickly screamed me over the dead body that could still get revived and took the eng to medbay healing place.

After seeing that i decided that i had enough corpses, grabed a reflecting vest and riot helmet, i turned into zombie at morge and started my 5 zombies army, with my army i released them into medbay and infected the whole department including all injured people inside.

After that we had normal zombie gameplay that probably nobody needs to know.

After some minutes of infecting i found the captain defending himself with a group of other People, i went straight to kill him since my vest made me inmune to his láser gun and made him a TON of damage.

The captain luckly was pretty dumb since he dint took out his sabre, making hin a tanky but slow major target, he tried to run but he even sliped making the kill an easy task.

After that nothing that interesting happen besides rd almost making ambuzol, evac shuttle finally arrived.

When evac arrived i rushed to evac for going with my REALLY big army to centcom, sadly on my way to evac i passed by a nukie with a flametrower that easily burned me to ashes.

And that is all, the nukie proceeded to miss the evac shuttle and some zombies made it to evac successfully infecting centcomm.

Some random interesting encounters i had were 2 engineers defending themselves at downleft maints (instantly died after we broke in)

And some poor guy that i infected when he just arrived the station, we had a little conversation about his shitty death and about how OP zombies are when they get armor against their major counters.

I dont remember the number Of the round and i would really like to see the replay

Doing this next week