Ban Appeal

Post title =

Talosmiles - Ban Appeal

= For game bans =

Ban reason: set PA to level 2, singuloosing around only 5 minutes into the shift, tried to cover it up" kind of by saying "how did engi fuck up the badly" etc. in dead chat and left right after. appeal on forums".
Length of ban: Appeal Only
Events leading to the ban: At the beginning of the round when I spawned in, I was helping set up the singulo by adding wiring and powering on the PA. I powered it before the rad collectors were fully set up, and I powered down (despite some difficulty, which I assume was lag). after I was given the go ahead, I powered the PA back on. the other engineer asked me what setting I had it at, which I responded either "2" or "3" ( I don't remember which). I went to go check on the singulo, and then saw it got loose and accepted my fate. I ranted in dead chat because I thought the other engineer screwed up the containment field, I didn't realize it was my own fault (I'm inexperienced with setting up singulos).

I recognize now that I was at fault for causing this incident, and I apologize for the grief I caused. I would like an appeal, as I am quite fond of this server. If I need a job ban/forbidden from touching the singulo device, then I would accept that. If it is decided that its better for this ban to stick, then I will accept that decision gracefully, and move on.

Regardless of the decision, I thank you for taking this into consideration

Talos