Agustron24 admin application (first try)

Check

What's your Space Station 14 Username: Agustron24

What's your Discord Username: Agustron24 (Matt)

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server: around 60 hours, can play captain job

How old are you: 17

Have you been banned from the Goob Server last or this month: Never was a major issue for the server

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s): i have played around 100 hours on wizen and 3-4 hours on other servers, never played ss13

------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week: 45 hours (even more if i get days off school)

On what days can you get on to Admin: Aviable all days of the week, if weekend even more

What timezone are you in: South America (2 hours foward than North)

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it:

I want to become an admin because this server is honestly my favorite one, but the problem is that the people many times end up making the place anarchyc and not fun, soo i just want to enter, send an Special janitor for keeping the station clean, and start ahelping the people that make security retire from his job, or killing the russian raiders for then using the nigromancy spell on them for turning them in ghostroles.

And also maybe make the command jobs more used.

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this:

Never were an admin before, but the one that tryes is the one that achieves

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve:

The admins on this game are the diference between a shift and a shitf, they are the ones that avoid the russian raider from slapping you into the cremator, they are the guys that make events, they are the guys that makes the shifts have a better structure, they are the pillar of the round.

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it: Roleplay in the server is practically dead, maybe 4 or 5 things of roleplay happen but they end up going to separate sides of the station or get misshot halfway in the interaction.

For improving it we first need to make grey tiding and passanger spam forbiden, and maybe adding extra playtime to players that dint unlock the role they want.

The more questions questions. (It's highly recommended you put more than just a single or two sentences.)

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?

I would leave them a note saying: Hello, you disconnected during a command round wihout advicing others or going to criosleep, for dissconnecting properly from a command round you first gotta:

1: ahelp admins about you disconnecting

2: advice trough command radio that youll go criosleep (críosleep is disconnecting but in rp way, kinda like afk and ssd).

3: make an announcement of you going críosleep and assignate another person to captain role.

4: give all your stuff to the person you assignated has captain and enter a criosleep bed.

After doing that you just quit the game and forget about this, if you need to go in a hurry you can make an announcement about you going ssd at Bridge and leaving other guy on charge, or just ahelp us about you going ssd and saying on command channel that you will go ssd and your current location.

That is all, this isnt a big offence and not even an annoying issue since its your first time, remember to do the things noted and have a nice day,

Note from Agustron24 *date and number of the round*

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?

1: if the secoff did warn the passanger then the passanger deserves it (yeah if you are a secoff and that happens all your cells will want to do that)

2: if the secoff dint warn the passanger ill ahelp the secoff for asking him to not do that again and warn before using lethals, and the passanger i will ahelp them asking them to not doing that kind of things to security, since having happen to you many times can make you quit security job, and no secoffs mean no one will be shooting at the nukies making it an easy win.

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself?

I would ahelp the clown asking him to stop messing up security work since it can be really frustrating to sec players and not fun to anyone else than them.

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do?

I would ask them to please stop interfering with the round wihout performing a vote since it can ruin other players fun. And advice a higher rank admin about the situation.

Doing this next week

Also i got banned one time at wizen by opening a plasma canister i found inside bar while someone was smoking a cigar.

It all got solved since i appealed it and all ended up on a funny moment memory

Doing this next week

Redoing some questions since i tought more about it.

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?

What was wrong here: First of all the situation was normal with a secoff arresting someone that might be a treath to the station, then a random passanger passed by and started uncuffing the suspect placing the people around in danger if the suspect had a gun in him. The passanger runned away after an act of shittery directed to the guys that wanted to protect him (wich is really not smart). After that the officer left unnatended the suspect for overscalating on a passanger that were annoying but not a big treath allowing the suspect to run away for potentially doing more act of antagonism.

What i would do first is to ahelp the passanger wich isnt doing much since is at crit state, in the ahelp i would ask why did he disrupt a succesfull arrest to a bad guy and advice him about not doing security unnable to work properly, since they are employeed to protect the entire place that also includes him. And also that the secoff is, in fact, a person like him that just wants to have some security officer gameplay while also keeping other People like him inside the round and having fun.

With the security officer i would wait until when he already grabed the suspect to security (assuming he dint let him go), and ahelp him. With the ahelp i would ask him why did he use lethals on a passanger that wasnt treathening his life and leaving unnatended a possible antagonist free to kill people. Ill remember him the space law that dictates he dint were supposed to use lethals on that moment and better just let that guy go and report him later or maybe trow some stun baton hits at him for centering on the guy he arresting.

Doing this next week

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself?

I would ahelp them remembering them that beging clown doesnt allow you to make otherplayers have a bad time while trying to have fun. And also say to them to not disrupt security work since security work is keeping people safe and inside the round, soo the clown would be making all the station less secure and easyer to antag.

Doing this next week

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do?

I would remember to the admin that when he were applying to be admin he ensured that he would not have events and round affecting behaviour has an objetive. And that for doing an event or doing the type of things he is doing he first would have to ensure majority of the server allows him to do what he is doing for avoiding ruining the fun to the players.

If he says okay and stops/tries to revert what he did then i will be good with him not reporting the act and leaving him with that lesson.

If he doesnt cares or start putting excuses i will advice a higher rank admin or an important person about his behaviour and the name,event of the round and place/moment that happened.

Sorry by making this application less easy to read, thank you by taking the time for reading and thinking about my application.

Doing this next week