Banned by beging an uncompetent warden

Space Station 14 Username: Agustron2e

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Left before getting bwoinked and the ban message doesnt shows the admin name

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Im banned from the server and from the security departament (no problem with the security one). Its also a 1 week length for both

The reason you were banned: Unreasonable incompetence in role (let go perma person for no reason) Using contraband has warden (sindycate duffelbag) and avoiding ahelp

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: i was playing warden (wanted to play someting new than secoff while farming time for detective job) and there were no hos soo i had to become hos.

someone breached into bridge and destroyed everything, we arrested him and i interrogated him.

He responded that honky told him that it would be funny if he broke into bridge and break all computers. Me decided to keep him at perma until honky showed to security for interrogattion.

After honky arrived to sec i tried to interrogate but all sec was chaotic by an emmaged medibot making it imposible.

After giving up i just were tired of the situation and wanted to let the guy out and forget about all, the security departament started yelling at me by the decition soo i just left the server for doin other things.

for the syndicate bag,me just found it in my office and noticed that it had more space soo i used it.

for the avoiding the ahelp, when i got ahelped i already had left the server

Why you should be unbanned: with the releasing a guy from perma, he wasnt on perma by a big crime,he was getting hold in there for a more confortable wait to a suspect in the case.

The guy getting released has far has i know he just was a random passanger that decided to do some things, and the release of that guy dint Hurt the fun from anyone in the server,even upgraded it for the guy that got released.

Never got warned that using a syndicate bag wasnt allowed (and i think isnt that bad of an offence).

For the avoiding ahelp, i was outside the game when i got ahelped.

For the security job ban im fine, but the server ban is what i look for removing. And i think its a bit too much time for just a little of incompetence (when the entire server has atleast 6 tiders per shift)

Doing this next week

• Owner

The guy getting released has far has i know he just was a random passanger that decided to do some things, and the release of that guy dint Hurt the fun from anyone in the server,even upgraded it for the guy that got released.

The person you released was a syndicate who has been yelled about multiple times and I'm pretty sure even their name was said. You even saw them yourself as me (One of the Secoffs) and you were there at bridge. You the Warden are held up to higher standards and shouldn't be releasing people because "the release of that guy didn't hurt the fun from anyone in the server" when it allows them to freely get away and kill whoever along with completing their tasks. I believe it was also mentioned that the person had an emag. I'm not sure how you missed all of that, but I assume you weren't paying attention to the radio.

Never got warned that using a syndicate bag wasnt allowed (and i think isnt that bad of an offence).

Even if you were never warned about using syndicate bags, it does not excuse anything. You should not use syndicate items at all, including bags. Sure, it doesn't sound that much of a problem, but it is what it is. 

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png