Unban Request: (NduulZaFool)

Space Station 14 Username: NduulZaFool

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Unknown, I think it's JohnAlex.

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Alleged of being a raider and using meta communication.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

Why you should be unbanned:

• CEI
2 hours ago, NduulZaFool said:

Wait can you see my edit? I accidentally posted before I had finished typing the appeal.

No. It’s cool either way.

Anyway, you joined with many different people at the same time, leading to an Admin to believe it was another raid. Seeing how you mentioned another player, I assume it was just a bunch of friends?

If you are all simply joining at the same time as planned and metacomming, that is not allowed.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

Damn I wish the edit was visible, I explained all of this 💀. The long story short is, I used to play ss13 a good amount. Me and my friends (minus 1 individual who ended up causing the problems in game) heard of this standalone release (ss14) and wanted to give it a try. There was no metacomming on my part, I went my own role, talked in game to people I came across, responded to events in game, and went to the pub with my instrument (I was a musician). I understand the desire to be super skeptical of mass joining, especially when some of the people joining end up causing problems, but I earnestly just meant well. I have been playing on other ss14 servers with no issue. I get if this response is unsatisfactory to you, but it is the honest truth. I did not have any intention of raiding, griefing, power gaming, metacomming, or anything of the sort. I did not communicate with people outside of the game, I gave my friends a brief rundown of controls, then muted myself and took the shuttle over to the station proper, meeting a stranger (character named Lance Macdonald) and roleplaying immediately with them.

• CEI

Okay, so at least you didn't metacomm and muted yourself. Glad you also had no intentions to break rules and mess around too.

Now probably don't go planning to join each other in game as it's going to yes, cause us to assume raiders, or metacommers. It's hard to tell as we can't watch everything and it causes things to lead here.

Consider your ban accepted and should be pardoned now.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png