Appeal only ban request for... [asfsGsdrfgSDG]

Space Station 14 Username: asfsGsdrfgSDG

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: (did not say)

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server.

The reason you were banned: "Possible Raid"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I was killing people, i admit it.

Why you should be unbanned: I really didnt know what to do, or how to play when i was killing people. mainly because i didnt read the rules, which i will be doing.

if my ban could be lifted that would be amazing, i love goob station :)

image_2024-04-12_192056573.png

• CEI

This feels unreal as hell. Why would you not read the rules that were brought up upon joining the server? Even if you didn’t know what to do, there’s even ahelping, but yikes.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

I mean im not much of a reader but i usually follow the rules of what other people are doing. that's probably why i got banned now that i think about it.

was childish of me, i should have read the rules in the first place, but i have now and i think I'm ready to be unbanned if you want.

• CEI
31 minutes ago, b-dot said:

I mean im not much of a reader but i usually follow the rules of what other people are doing. that's probably why i got banned now that i think about it.

was childish of me, i should have read the rules in the first place, but i have now and i think I'm ready to be unbanned if you want.

For the sake of it, alright, I'll unban you. But please actually read the rules, and if you have problems, ahelp it.

Ban lifted.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png