Admin App =-= The real BeeRobynn from spacestation14

Stats

What's your Space Station 14 Username: BeeRobyn

What's your Discord Username: BeeRobynn

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server: 86hrs

How old are you: 20

Have you been banned from the Goob Server last or this month: 0

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s): Played only else really in Beestation on 13, had about 1200~ hours on it
------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week:  I try to be on 14 as much as I can, so about 6 hours a day x 7

On what days can you get on to Admin: Any day of the week

What timezone are you in: GMT +1

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it: I fucking hate raiders, I love stupid events, and I eat shitters for breakfast. I also have a personal history with space station as a whole, and I personally want to see it thrive. I'm not a personal fan of Wizden and what I've heard from them, and believe this server can exist at the level of role play and game play that I dearly love. Back on Beestation on ss13, it used to be split into Beestations Golden and Sage. I spent all my time on Golden because it had a real community feel, with people just trying to do fun shit and have a good time. It had its fair share of shitters, yes, but it was all worth it for the experience of being there, interacting with people, and making everlasting stories. Sadly, it got shut down, due to many issues, including the admins not caring, MRP updates getting ported and ruining stuff, departments and mechanics being gutted and removed, and just an overall decrease in quality. The real killer to it was lack of admin oversight and care from its hosts, which is something I don't want to see from this server. I want it to thrive and triumph, and to become a true contender for a different space station experience

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this: Nope (Update: I have been fucking around with admin tools on a private server)

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serves: Game admins serve to keep the game flowing correctly; filtering out the shitters, making the round as best and as interesting as it can be, and keeping everything moving forward. Without admins being active and looking over the game, it'll slowly devolve into a raider nrp shitfest, with people just quitting due to constant unkempt shittery. Admins allow the server to strike a perfect balance of fun and random whilst keeping it away from devolving into a massive shit flinging competition on who can break into armory or captains office first

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it: Depends on playercounter, it usually teeters the line between MRP and LRP on low, then starts sending it towards LRP and NRP once the playcount reaches past 45. There's not much you can really do to change that since Goob at its core is the place you apparently go after getting banned from Wizden. It honestly has its own charm to the place, and separates it from a lot of the other servers

The more questions questions. (It's highly recommended you put more than just a single or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?: On getting an ahelp or seeing the murders happen myself, I would check to see if they were and antagonist or had an objective to kill them, and leave them if they were. I would then look over the context of the situations, seeing if they were put in a situation of self defense or if they had been the aggressor. I would also follow up with the people who were RDM'ed (assuming they're still connected) and ask them what happened. If all information points to it being a complete case of RDM with no reason, I'd give a 3 day ban and ask them to explain on the forums or discord. If they made the bodies un-revivable, I would make it a week, and give them appropriate relevant job bans where it applies (Security + Command). I would also give the dead people a way to get back into the game via ghost roles or pointing medical towards their location

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?: Give them 8-10 minutes first to see if it's just their internet dying, if not, give them a warning for it and a 12 hour command ban, asking for an explanation in discord or forums, removing the ban if they have a good reason for it. If they have a history of constantly doing this, I would issue a 1-3 day game ban depending on how long ago they last got noted about this. If they didn't come back, I'd use command comms on centcomm to alert the heads that their captain had contracted ssd and should be put into storage, or leave the captains gear and remove him from the round myself if there are no other command, and re open the Captain manifest slot

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?: Depends on context of station alert, below red, I'd message the sec off why they didn't use non lethals, only giving a note if they're new or understood why what they did was wrong, 1 day sec ban if they start getting rowdy about it. If its red and the person being arrested is know to be bad, then give a warning to the passenger if they're a non-antag

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself? If it's above blue and the clown is the cause of the officers not catching anyone, then just message them saying to calm down with the pranking a smidge though i really should ban the officers involved for a week for allowing themselves to get run around in circles. asd If the person has had notes beforehand and there are no urgent active threats to the station, I would probably send a Clown ERT to prank that specific clown consisting of 3 clowns armed with anti-slip clown shoes and infinite pie cannons, telling them to not interact with other crew

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do?: I would try my best to handle the round, and make it enjoyable for the rest of the people whilst informing that admin and other admins. If the round was ruined for any antags, I would give out tokens to those who were affected, and report what was happening to Kira and the rest of the staff

uhh thats it

posting my frezon guide next week

update 25/04/24 - i ated all the frezon :(

bleh :3

- BeeRobyn

Edited by BeeRobyn
beefed it up a bit

1000009036_adobe_express(1).png.e4bd59b58dda70675e5d8de0b7954a90.png