Ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Gruinspace

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: No idea

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned:  Ban reason: Joined as Pun Pun just to blow up Chemistry by spilling jugs. Claims to "play chem a lot". But claims they didn't know it would blow up. Spilling a bunch of jugs for chems on the floor is not ok with limited chems.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: It was mostly me just walking around as pun then someone slipping on a table near chem and nocliping through a window, I poured decided to get fluorine and chlorine out and put in the the "DRAIN" in chemistry not the floor. I clicked and dragged the two chems into the drain causing it to explode (claiming i didn't know was me not knowing if it blew up in the drain) , It blew up the floor not touching any chem machines (It was a small explosion so I am guessing it didn't) And not killing anyone, Only myself.

Why you should be unbanned: I feel as if some information didn't get received correctly in the ahelp, And yes I do play a chem alot but I didnt know much about the drain in the chem lab. I did not try to spill a lot of jugs or waste them, I only took out the chlorine and fluorine out of the Chemical machine before clicking and dragging them into the drain. I know it was kinda stupid to do so, and with the warnings I have had before, But I was still a monkey and I feel like me not hurting anyone or spacing the area isnt as big of a deal. I would appreciate my ban shortened or removed. Goob for life <3

image_2024-04-17_090623879.png