Durkk

What's your Discord Username:

Gaming420

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server:
70 Hours

How old are you:

Have you been banned from the Goob Server last or this month:

I've never been banned on goobstation.

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s):

I've exclusively played SS14. I have around 300 hours on wizden, and 50 hours on Delta-V
------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week:
10-30 Hours depending on my work schedule.

On what days can you get on to Admin:

Depends on my work schedule, as I stated above.

What timezone are you in:

CST

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it:

Frankly, the server is hell at night and in the early morning. There are up to 30 players on, and a lot of greytiders/shitters/raiders pop up and there are no admins online to deal with them.

Have you admined for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this:

No.

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve:
Unlike event admins, game admins are there almost exclusively to prevent shittery. They are there to deal with rulebreakers, and help out players in other ways, similar to a mentor when the situation allows it.

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it:

During the times I play there is barely any roleplay or very low quality roleplay. Besides the raiders, even known regulars on the server do a lot of selfantaging when no admins are online at night. Nearly every round there is a clown or greytider breaking into captain/hop and then spamming the communications console, raiding sec, fucking up departments, etc. It makes it extremely unfun to play.

The more questions questions. (It's highly recommended you put more than just a single or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?

Being their 2nd offense, I would ban them for 3 days with a note to appeal in the forums if they felt it was unjust. If they did this while playing sec or command, i would also issue a temporary roleban for a week.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?

I would first see if they properly round removed themself, via cryo etc. If they had just disconnected and gone SSD somewhere random, I would check logs to see if the disconnection was due to a connection timeout/error, or if they purposely did it. If it was a timeout/error I would not take any other actions. If it was on purpose I would leave a note on them, and warn them for their first offense.

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?
The passenger is selfantaging, and the security officer should be using nonlethals. The passenger would recieve a warning, and I would check the secoffs time played and ahelp them. If they are new and it was a misunderstanding I would leave a note about it. If they are experienced I would give them a temporary roleban of 3 days.

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself?

It depends on the situation. If the clown is just slipping secoffs while they are arresting greytiders for vandalism, their is no need for intervention. However if sec is actively dealing with a serious situation, such as an antag breaking into bridge, or nukies on the station, I would ahelp the clown, and tell them to stop and give them a warning as they are actively assisting antags. If they continue to do it, they would receive a 12 hour ban.

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do?

I would message them in admin chat, and ask them to run a vote before continuing. If they don't and it actively ruins the round, I would let Kira or another higher-up know instead of escalating the situation directly with that admin. 

End

Anything else we should know about or have questions about:

durk on top!!!!!!

dc0pdiv82vea1.jpg.c90142aa44eac514d2a049e9e4762688.jpg