Mentor App =-= The real BeeRobynn from spacestation14

Forum Name:  BeeRobyn

Discord (include tag numbers): BeeRobynn (robynthewarcrime)

SS14 Username:  BeeRobyn

Characters: Aileen Bell

Server Playtime:  106hr's

Primary Department(s):  Atmospherics, Engineering

Departmental Knowledge: Understanding pipes and how to use and sabotage them (setting all distro pipes to max pressure output can let you pressure bomb a room by unwrenching its distro pie), Trit and Frezon production (if your input is too high for frezon, you wont reach below 70 kelvin and wont produce for frezon), Shuttle production (you can make a shuttle out of anything, even with things on the tiles that are considered unmovable), and Tcomms (easiest way to quickly sabotage is to unwrench the server that provides the channel you need

General/Special Knowledge: Soap cant slip you if you're pulling it, the entire stations power is through one HV wire, which can be snipped to quickly depower, people are quite easily swayed for gamer loot, Omega stations just has a bunch of fun things hidden in the rocks stuck on the side of the station, you can link anything to a door opening, a bomb or cannon for instance, no matter what melee you're carrying, a bar of soap or a stun baton will be equally effective, and finally, a lubed up hallway while wearing no slips is the most effective weapon against a crewmember

Additional Information: I used to do some mentoring on Beestation, and I love helping newer players get up to speed with how things work so they're free to make funny/cool shit happen with their knowledge

1000009036_adobe_express(1).png.e4bd59b58dda70675e5d8de0b7954a90.png

• CEI
4 hours ago, Durk said:

he he

clowns when they try to slip me but I used glue on my esword: 😲😲

chat, someone give this mf mentor!!!

peanut poster

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

• CEI
12 hours ago, Durk said:

no clue what this means

In short, peanut posting is the act of posting comments that typically do not contribute to the factual content or actual progression of a thread, but instead serve to provide commentary in some manner.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

• Lead Maintainer
7 hours ago, Kira said:

In short, peanut posting is the act of posting comments that typically do not contribute to the factual content or actual progression of a thread, but instead serve to provide commentary in some manner.

ah okay that makes sense, just never heard the term before and couldnt find anything online about it, thanks

dc0pdiv82vea1.jpg.c90142aa44eac514d2a049e9e4762688.jpg