Madison Sidower, Molly White

What's your Discord Username:
CodyPencil

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server:
70h+
How old are you:

Have you been banned from the Goob Server last or this month:
I have never been banned on GoobStation

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s):
I have spent a significant amount of time on these stations, accumulating over 950 hours between Wizard's Den and Frontier Station.
------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week:
5-7 Hours it may be depending on my Lecture schedule.

On what days can you get on to Admin:

As I mentioned earlier, the days I'm available for admin duties can vary due to my lecture schedule.
Would it be helpful if I could share my lecture schedule or discuss specific days you need admin support?

What timezone are you in:

UTC

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it:
I wanted to take this position as I see the lack of administrators leaving vulnerable players on Raiders to ruin their play through, and I have decided that it's pretty much going to ruin the station's reputation, and I wanted to change that. I also notice a huge number of players who are pretty much at almost the same level of self-annoyance,(self antaggers/shitters) ruining other players' fun as they try to sabotage their work. And I see that as a shithole move and would possibly want to reduce it. 

Have you admined for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this:

I unfortunately do not have any experience inside SS13 or SS14.

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve:

In my Opinion The Administrators are mainly responsible for maintaining the server as they enforce rules on anyone who's trying to break them such as (self-antags/shitters/raiders)
and ensuring everyone follows the rules and doing their role play as intended or their ways to play the game, assuring that everyone is enjoying the experience. Although administrators may try to intervene if the round is stalling as it's needed in some scenarios. And I do think that it's a healthy way of keeping the server active and enjoyable for people.

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it:

As I see it at the moment, The current roleplay shifts into NRP/LRP/MRP(hardly) And I do think that this is normal Since Goob is considered to be LRP/MRP Although I think it has room for improvement as the server grows, And I think that there are ways to prevent shitters/raiders on trying to ruin the server and promote theirs. And I do think that it's a huge impact when they raid a server and successfully kill a low-pop, At some point when it is a low-pop 10-15 players I always see a greytide/clowns/mimes breaking into random departments especially engineering/command as they try to access things that they normally shouldn’t as the lack of personnel. 

The more questions questions. (It's highly recommended you put more than just a single or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?:

If the person had already left I would simply try to check every possible detail of their action and check the admin remarks (date/time and counts) if there is a note it would simply be their 2nd action and therefore their 2nd offense which may lead to account suspension on the server [time of ban] It may depend on counts on murder they commit and logs checks. Mostly following procedures that may be included in an admin guide.
Although it may depend on the roles that went on and went on a murder spree, at some point it may lead to a role ban/appeal ban etc.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?:

However, if the captain has gone on SSD there are a few things to check first thing is to check ahelp if they have notified an admin for their absence, 2nd if they went on Cryo sleep, or at least stated that they would come back. Now if the captain did not notify I would simply try to check disconnections/server lag that causes the captain to disconnect and be unable to rejoin. Now if they were to not reconnect or any of the given, It would simply lead to a note on their remarks as they are playing an important role and have not gone on a cryo sleep nor notified an admin, it may simply be in a faulty end of their or them abandoning the role.

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?:

The action of Uncuffing the officer’s Prisoner may count as a self-antag but may also fall into legal action interfering with legal action(space law) and they may become wanted and arrested. Now the officer pulling their gun may fall under escalation since there are few ways to detain the suspect without the usage of lethal weaponry, Since the passenger has stolen the security Baton it is most likely to have them use their disabler or as another security for their help, Although if the passenger still goes on the work interference. Now the officer still did use lethal force it may be due to some circumstances but I would try to check their playtime or ask them about their recent actions and may proceed with the following procedures de-escalation/note/ban

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself?:

Now the situation may vary on the case, If the clown is slipping officers for simply arresting mime because they are messing with their work I wouldn’t see that as a problem since it may be in the case of them being an antag but, it may also be seen as work interference and do not need much intervention but observation is required when the officer goes to an escalation process. Now if the Clown is actively slipping officers and mainly trying to prevent them from their work it may be seen as self antagging as the officer may be trying to arrest a valid syndicate agent and the clown is simply preventing it this time an admin intervention may be required. it also counts for nukies when a clown just try to prevent crew from defending as the clown just randomly slipping officer/crew by stealing their gun as they slip them this is the moment a note/ban/intervention are required. 

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do?:

Now if the admin just started an event without considering the crew’s decision or its consequences it may decline the user enjoyment and I would try to ask the other admin if they ask the crew to vote for an event or Higher-ups for a planned event. If none of these were in the case. I would simply try to contact a higher-up as I do not have the power to cancel the event however I may try to minimize it as I talk to the other admin about reconsidering their choices and try to ask the crew’s vote first or Get the Event Coordinators for their Approval for a planned event.

End

Anything else we should know about or have questions about:

Agmin I want an event!

heh.jpg

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.

• 2 weeks later...