greg legend:appeal only ban

username:gregend(in game),greg legend(in goobstation)

banning admin ss14 username:arandomhunter

reason for the ban:i not only swore but insulted heavily someone and their family especially their mother

events:

1)i got targeted by an antag specificly ouf of a croud he had no objective of killing me specificly he just did it because it was me
2)after killing me he said fuck me specificly along with a bounch of ghost that was cheering him and boasting about how he killed me
3)so i broke then and there and taking of that as an act of bulling i instead of ahelping starrted swearing back with even worse curses

why you think you should be unbanned:i dont think i should be unbanned right away i made this in hopes of getting my appeal only ban to a time limit ban(such as a 4-5 month ban)i am sorry to the guy i swore at i didnt mean anything of what i said i made a giant error in my judgment and i hope this gets a reaply either way thats all i have to say,thanks for your time,greg

• CEI

Your appeal has been accepted and is now replaced with a two-week ban. Avoid using slurs or threats or anything really like that.

Probably also reread the rules.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png