Banning Admin's SS14 Username:
NoSugarPlumNovember 

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department:
Server, time is over
Round ID 

The reason you were banned: 
Over-Escalation with using lethals

image.png.b25dee30def6de1439d3d52c47550d86.png

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:
During a Low-ish Population Shift as the Nt Rep with only the Quartermaster as addional command (i believe it was core), they chose to take their 4-5 cargo tech + salvagers to become a armed militia with ordered guns. I was effectively Self Elected captain and went about doing tasks that seemed reasonable to manage the station (while holding the captain sword and laser for defense) 
I was heading from either cargo or Engineering a player dressed and voice masked as a merc (i assumed a thief Rp'ing) asked for a meeting which i accepted and went to the empty command room bellow the captains personal room. a few moments after through the window into the captains locker room i See two players a Clown (franklin Wendzle) and a Service worker emag into the room.
I of course stop talking to the merc to go into the above room and was intending to speak to them before pulling out a disabler or the weapons when they shot at me with the bar tending shotgun. I take this as a attempt to kill me for what ever antag purpose and pull out my weapons' in response, they run out of the command doors (also emaged)
and turn south before firing another shot at me. i believe i fired back at this point . we reach the west Turn back towards the room i held the meeting where they let off their third shot before going through the airlock in which i finally notice one of the shells and properly identify it as a beanbag shell. 
I chose to keep on firing with the laser as I did not trust in my skill to disarm them with a single disabler and no hand cuffs and would be promptly shot to death with their beanbag shells. i successfully slowed them with the laser pistol utilizing the abundance of glass airlocks to avoid getting hit. before moving in to hit them with the sword to finish off as to save shots on the laser in the off chance I'd be jumped by a assistant to the gunner.
after they are on the ground (I think I did overkill them with the sword a bit unsure) I brought them back into the bridge to search them as well as speaking to the clown and merc who stayed in the captains main room. I searched their bag and pockets finding the syndicate pai 10 tc as well as seeing the master at arms hat on them which allowed me to assume they were a thief player themselves. As i grabbed their pda to search i got a boiwnk for resorting to lethals right away.

image.png.6f5715ef989b06667eec73bcf3aa5a0f.png
I mildly misspoke in my second message trying to state that they fired first before i chose to shoot and then later noticed the beanbag shells
Uncluded in the description of my interaction I did stop a moment to hit the clown once, primarily to show "disappointment" in them which i will admit is still excessive and unwarranted since i believed it was the service worker at pure fault moments before the chase
image.thumb.png.021008abc40a6f4aed0f3e613b9e1da2.png
the boiwnk went on for almost 20 minutes while i attempted to hold the station together and pass down proper captainship to a different Centercom person (i assumed a admeme player as they also had a ERT bodyguard) which i met up with in medical during some of the chores i was workin on. I told them i was "about to get fired" and that they may need to step up to captain the shift
image.png.6b79e25ae790c7d5a0355d42a5d4d5e4.png
a bit unable to properly confirm if they went catatonic during the time i brought them to bridge or after I first went to medical after the boiwnk, i was intending to revive the player but in the stress of the boiwnk had forgotten to bring a body bag or meds for starting the process. I was sitting in bar a moment to talk to the admin again away from people who needed assistance before heading back to the bridge to collect their body
I also told the admin i grabbed their pda at this time to check it for uplink to properly confirm it was just a thief and not a dual role where i was told that such actions are not permited on goob which came as a surprise to me as other servers I've played on use pda checks as standard

image.thumb.png.265dcad964137646accc10ceb4c604d5.png
lastly after they told me i would be getting the 12 hour ban I met up with the other Centcom Fellow and handed them the weapons and reaffirmed their authority as captain before meeting with the person i assigned as CE who was attempted to fix the doors (first time dealing with emag'd I believe) and dropped my NT id in the vault before being finally banned.
I did speak to them after the ban in discord. I do not believe any of our conversation during that would be relevant to this appeal.

Why you should be unbanned:

I believe that my actions for dealing with the intruder were within the rules of the server and I do not want something that would mark my reputation negatively with other admins in the future. I do have 1 remark about a Over-escalation which I do consider fair on my account but this as far as i understood from the writen rules would be acceptable behavior.
i would like to use these rule sections as my main affirmation to such being accepted under the rules
image.png?ex=6629f64b&is=6628a4cb&hm=eab

image.png?ex=6629f6b2&is=6628a532&hm=19ef2e05779cecd8bb45e745bddb8407161042238b798bc2a75e297efca5a317&
I as a player intend to follow the rules as best as possible and consider inconsistent rulings on written rules to be a insult to a respectful game and community. 
I primarily play lawyer in delta v to keep security following rules and wished to do the same while as NT rep in goob. if preferred I can avoid stepping to be captain ever as NT rep in the future as to avoid such complications

image.png

Nepu