Admin Application- Bob123

What's your Space Station 14 Username: Bob123

What's your Discord Username: BobThebuilder7570

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server: About 40 to 50 hours i think

How old are you: 19

Have you been banned from the Goob Server last or this month: nope

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s): TG station (100 hours), CM13 (25 hours), Monkestation (45 hours), wizden ( 500 or above dont remember as im banned on wizden), apoc ( 190 hours i think), ronstation (150 hours i think) 
------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week: probably 20-32 normally, less if my week is busy more if its chill.

On what days can you get on to Admin: basically every day.

What timezone are you in: GMT+2

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it: I sometimes get on this server and just see some crazy shit happen, i want to try my best to stop that. Maybe answer some prayers if nothing else is happening like rule breakers.

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this:  Im a admin on ronstation but more like a event master-normal admin mix. 

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve: A game admin should always handle ahelps and problems that specific players make, but a game admin should also interact with the crew sometimes when theres no self antags or rule breakers.

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it: To be honest and im not gonna sugar coat it, the roleplay status is complete shit. if you get online you will see someone who says something ooc ic, raiders or just shitters. I dont know how to fix it but maybe add a whitelist system but that would suck for some people probably.

The more questions questions. (It's highly recommended you put more than just a single or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem? - i would check what the note from before said and if said person was a antag or not. If the person was not an antag i would leave a high priority note and give a 3 day ban.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them? - I would check if they disconnect properly (giving the rank to hop, cryosleep etc.) if not i would leave a low priority note and let them off with a warning.

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin? - Now the two main things that are wrong are that the passenger obstructed justice, this is more of a IC problem though but can also be traced back to the dont be a dick rule. The second problem is that the Security Officer didnt stun the passenger or call for backup. As a admin i would check the notes of both players, if their record is clear i would ahelp both of them, tell them what they did wrong and let them off with a warning. If their record isnt clear i would handle it accordingly to their past rule breaks.

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself? - Generally it is the Clowns job to be as annoying as it can get but i would start giving out higher priority notes or bans once the clown helps nuclear operatives or other antags by pieing the defending force and leading to their death. In this situation i would just ahelp the clown and tell him to keep it down and then give them a expiring very low priority note that would probably include something along these lines: "Was a major annoyance towards crew and interfered with arrests as a clown, was told to keep it down. He was very understanding (if the clown didnt just ignore my ahelp)"

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do? - I would tell the other admin to stop it and rather find something that is fun for everyone, if he doesnt stop i would tell a higher ranking admin about his shenanigans and apologize to the players that were online currently.