Nizteroth Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Nizteroth

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: kevinjanius

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Broke rule 9

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I had started a new shift, and got the notification i got thief which is a pretty bad antagonist role considering it doesnt get access to alot of stuff, then i realized i was pacified which as a salvager miner could be pretty bad for me, and without thinking i said "Im pacified???" "N***** what????".

Why you should be unbanned: While not seen as a good word, i said it out of habit seem as a live somewhere where the use of it is common and constant *(Da hood), and since no one was really hurt by it and not only that it wasnt directed at anyone, i dont see the issue with it, servers rules shouldnt be 100% strict, they exist to improve everyones enjoyment of the game, and if no ones enjoyment was hurt or they themselves offended, i dont see why it should be punishable, i of course, said i was sorry to the admin and that i wasnt going to say it again, but i just got perma banned instead, which i feel like is an overreaction of an event in which no party was hurt, and thus i am asking for an unban.

• CEI

While not seen as a good word, i said it out of habit seem as a live somewhere where the use of it is common and constant *(Da hood), and since no one was really hurt by it and not only that it wasnt directed at anyone, i dont see the issue with it, servers rules shouldnt be 100% strict, they exist to improve everyones enjoyment of the game, and if no ones enjoyment was hurt or they themselves offended, i dont see why it should be punishable

image.png.04cace37eb1f295eeb6ae42709a01eaf.png

So despite this rule clearly being here with "(YOU WILL GET PERMABANNED)", you proceeded to use the N-Word, and then after getting banned come up with an unban reason that doesn't even show much of why we should unban you. Not to mention you legit put "Da hood" in the fucking reason.

Just cause where you live it's common and constant and no one was hurt by it nor was it directed at anyone, it does not mean the word is free game. We have rules for a reason that you are supposed to follow. If you can't do that, feel free to find another server that allows it.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png