Beridot's Hat in the ring - Admin App for Beridot

Check

What's your Space Station 14 Username: Beridot

What's your Discord Username: Beridot

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server: I couldnt tell you the actual time cause I got my playtime ticket go through and set all my playtime to a big number. I've been playing approximately,  3-7 days?  I couldn't actually tell you.

How old are you: 20 years old.

Have you been banned from the Goob Server last or this month: nope.

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s): I've played on, Wizden (548H, Technically more since before the STATS was added), Mining Station (N/A, Server down),  Ekrixi (N/A, Server Down), Afterlight:3149 (N/A, Server Down), Goob station (obviously)
------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week:  When not Working: 60hr~, If im working: 25hr a week (These are not realistic and are estimates.)

On what days can you get on to Admin: My schedule wildly fluctuates due to the nature of my work. but Sundays im usually free, Weekdays and Saturday are up in the air due to my work. For Example, the past two days Ive been COMPLETELY free. But I can usually admin right after I get off of work.

What timezone are you in: CST. (Central Time)

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it: To be honest, im bored. im very bored. 
First reason is im bored.
Second reason is that I wanna help out, yes I know it's a very generic answer. but it's true. I wanna help with admining since Goob Station reminds me of early  WizDen.
Third Reason is that I actually miss doing admin events on Wizden, my favorite thing to do was spending time to make a event for the server.  (Of course I never got some of them done cause of the constant AHELPS interrupting me but that was apart of the job.)

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this: Wizden. 
Proof: image.png?ex=662f0f09&is=662dbd89&hm=308

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve: Prominently they serve to enforce server rules, Reprimand, Punish, or Ban anyone who breaks these rules depending on severity and the situation. Admeme/Events should be something that admins should be able to do to keep the player base entertained, But it shouldn't be done in excess.

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it: It's LRP. Some would say it's NRP,  But I believe it really just is LRP.  Not really much you can do to improve LRP, Currently dealing with shitters are the only thing you can do at this moment of the servers lifespan. I think.

The more questions questions. (It's highly recommended you put more than just a single or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem? In Wizden, We would just look through the logs(This would usually not lead anywhere, imo), Ask the two people who were RDM'd what happened and then Appealban them and wait for them to answer on the forum so we can decide what to do further.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them? I would put a alert note that would alert any admins online when this player joins again to ask them what happened in that round. 

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin? 
The problem is that the officer did technically over-escalate the situation by using lethals. I would bwoink the security officer first and ask him to use non-lethals next time. Then I would bwoink the passenger and tell him to stop being a dickhead and that the Security Officer reserves the right to arrest him.

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself? I wouldn't do anything, The clown has not done anything for me to resort to admin intervention. Realistically in this situation the clown would be already arrested by security.  If I was to do anything I would just tell the clown to get a better joke.

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do?

As much as I would hate to do it, I would have to tell the head-admin about it. Not much I could do about it besides that.

P.S: Before you consider me you should look at the other admin applications before considering someone with experience, let someone experience how it is to deal with the playerbase and to be a admin.