What's your Space Station 14 Username:

Tmarshal

What's your Discord Username:

TMdis

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server:
69 Hours (Nice)

How old are you:

Have you been banned from the Goob Server last or this month:

I think it was this month yes for "over-escalating" I swear to god I forgot sec no longer got rubber bullets at round start

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s):

Played alooooooooot of wizden like 400+ hours (I had no life and I really love this game)
------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week:
it would depend on my work schedule

On what days can you get on to Admin:

Depends on my work schedule, as I stated above.

What timezone are you in:

EST? I think? I live in Jamaica

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it:

Frankly, there is funny shittery and there is plain rule breaking. The surge of nasty players that pop up when there are no admins online is absurd like the round becomes absolute trash and while I myself am a shitter at times Nintendo (great admin btw) is usually right there before I start my heinous prank. And I never do anything too awful but tonight I watched a player metagame, break into armory, rob cap and fly away on cargo shuttle. This is what drove me to apply.

Have you admined for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this:

No. This is my first time please be gentle >w<

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve:
Game admins are there almost exclusively to prevent shittery they are the parent to a space station full of rowdy misbehaving toddlers. The importance of game admins cannot b stressed enough with these player of all colors, shapes and sizes

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it:

I mean its LRP while roleplay is important it becomes absolutely boring not to mention cringe when a player must stick to a certain character type no one like a stick in the mud it is for that reason why goob is special its a safe haven for the player that wishes to relax and conceal carry a pipebomb . However that being said more admins need to be on more often so in short we could use a few late night and early morning admins

The more questions questions. (It's highly recommended you put more than just a single or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?

Seeing as it is their second time doing it then it would only be fair to punish them with a 2 day ban as rule enforcement is extremely important for the quality of a server. If they were in a security or a command role then a week role-ban would be more suited.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?

The most important thing would be to check if they disconnected because of server issues and also check to see if they are in some random hallway where the clown can strip them naked and take their PDA (this definitely has never happened to me while playing) if that's the case then it would only be fair to shift them to safer location till they reconnect if that's not the case and they just straight up left without saying so or going into cryo then a long lecture must be given on why its not so good to suddenly see mime and clown making announcements and heading into the armory to see what's on the menu. If the problem is happening intentionally on a constant basis then it would sadly result in a role-ban even if not permanent

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?
While it would be within the confines of spess law to use non lethals in this scenario one must first warn the secoff of the rules of escalation and ensure that they bring said passenger to med bay for them to get treated. On the other note while a secoff is supposed to operate at a higher standard than the common player they are humans too...or whatever race they are playing. Sec is by far the most shitter targeted department in the game and will be prone to more outbursts, it is important as an admin that they are properly mentored. I have noticed that less people want to play secoff because they are not allowed to retaliate to shitter actions in a manner where they would gain any satisfaction.

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself?

The clown will clown. Fear the squeak of the clown shoes approaching for they are unpredictable. I love a creampie now and then as much as the next guy but the clown must clown within reason because that will not fly in a red alert while nukies are bombing distro, that's straight up self antagging and a warning must be promptly given in regards to said crime. If the problem persists then a ban would be issued depending on the severity of the situation.

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do?

I personally believe votes are the most essential part in decision making as an admin as it allows the crew to be involved in decision making more actively, if a fellow admin ignores this rule then the responsibility would fall to me to ensure that this behavior is discouraged. if they persist then after reading a bit I concluded that I would have to report this to a higher up. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I AM A BIT OF A PROBLEM CHILD BUT I UNDERSTAND RESPONSIBILITY AND IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY WILL TAKE MY ROLE VERY SERIOUSLY. GOOB IS SUOMETHING SPECIAL I CAN FEEL IT INSIDE ME.