henhen new admin application

What's your Space Station 14 Username: henhen

What's your Discord Username: @henheniii

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server: about 136h of the time of writing this

How old are you: i am 19 years old

Have you been banned from the Goob Server last or this month: yes, i have been banned from goob 1 month and 8 days ago. i was banned for faxing "boy kisser" to centcom multiple times (Fax spam)

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s): i have played on the following 4 ss14 servers: Wizden servers (900h), Frontier (100h), Goob (136h), Delta-V (40h). Together i have played the game 1200h
------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week: i can admin about 30h week

On what days can you get on to Admin: i can get on to admin almost everyday

What timezone are you in: GMT+3

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it: I want to become an admin because i like this server and community. i want to give something helpful back for all the fun times i had. i often notice admins not online to deal with Raiders/shitters/rule breakers and i want to make the gap where they operate small as possible to increase the experience of the server

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this: No, i have never adminned on any SS14 server or SS13 server. I spend a lot of time on a private server learning the game features and admin tools.

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve: I think game admins serve a purpose of protecting the server from rule breakers and shitters. they also help out players with any questions they got.

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it: The server is LRP and sometimes feels like LRP. when no admins are online and command or sec is present in this shift a clown/passanger/engineer breaks into bridge and steals AA. they start playing command and security, acting like they own the place for simply stealing AA. they usually give out the AA to people making for command/security who latejoin the experience unfun, Or they start messing up departments and their work.

The more questions questions. (It's highly recommended you put more than just a single or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem? For their second offense of RDM i would give them 3d Game ban with a reason and link the forums if they want to appeal it. (plus If it was their first offense of RDM i would give them only a 12h Gameban)

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them? I would wait around 5 minutes, if they haven't logged back in. Depending on the situation, example they log out in a public area where clown or anyone else could steal everything they got, i would check if the log out was a timeout/error or was it intentional, if it was intentional i would give them a 3 day ban . if they log out in command/security area i would leave them a message note informing them "please do not log out without telling anyone that you do, next time give all your items to security/command and go into cryo to open up a new captain role"

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin? Lets assume that the passanger is an antag, then it would be perfectly fine for them do it but if they aren't it is self-antag. i would message the passanger asking them their side of the story or anything they would like to say. I would give them a warning and add a note. For the security officer, i would check if they are experienced or new. if they are a new i would message them informing to use nonlethals next time and leave a note, if they were experienced i would give them a 3d roleban.

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself? If the clown was just slipping sec officers while arresting someone for small crimes like vandalism, ect, i would not interfere. if the clown is assisting antags and helping them out with preventing the security to arrest them, i would message the clown and warn them. if they keep assisting the antags i would give the clown a 12h game ban.

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do? I would message the admin in the admin chat asking them to make a vote about it, if they keep doing admeme and ruining people experience without any vote, i would message Kira or anyone higher-up about the situation.

End

Anything else we should know about or have questions about: I don't have any other questions because i am ready and fully understand the responsibilities i am applying for.

• 4 weeks later...