Carmelo’s ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username:
Carmelo
Banning Admin's SS14 Username:

KevinJanus

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Non permanent server ban

The reason you were banned: “Working with antags”

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: A few days ago, a friendly wizard approached the station offering to train magic. As an error captain, I decided to learn the art. We completed a few trials and had a fun time. I died, so was revived as a skeleton, we then took over the station as a skeleton army. I was given a warn for working with antag, which to be fair, was true. I should have been more cautious. However, today I was killed by a wizard. After I was revived, he died, so I cuffed him and revived him for an arrest. He volunteered to heal people, which made me consider uncuffing him, which I did not end up doing. I was then banned for working with antags at round end. 

Why you should be unbanned: First of all, this is (in my humble opinion) complete bullshit. I don’t see a single reason why reviving a antag for an arrest is considered working with them.  From these two bans/warns, the precedent for immediately executing a wizard on sight has been set, which I strongly disagree with, because it prevents role play and reduces a fun antag to a nukie. But not being able to arrest/revive them seems incorrect. I’ve revived nukies on wizden, which has a near identical ruleset, for an arrest and a chance to roleplay with them, and have had no problems. Furthermore, wizards (as far as I know) have no rules or objectives regarding them. I assumed they were a neutral antag. I know this isn’t a MRP server but I believe that we should hold ourselves to a higher standard. For these reasons I feel an appeal is in order, and a rule clarification with wizards and how to handle antag. In the future I will mag dump and gib every wizard I see without thought as per this ruling. 

(Also, I’m fairly upset so this may come off as angry. If it’s a problem I will revise it.)