Ban appeal

Sorry for reposting this and bothering the admins again, but I need to post it again, because when I said that it got removed, I rejoined the server and saw I was "unbanned", must have been a visual bug, because it lit up, but today I joined and it says again that I'm banned.

Space Station 14 Username: EmperorWolf

Banning Admin's Username: Durk

Type of ban: Sec ban

Ban reason: Shooting "self-antag" clown, that was slipping and stealing sec stuff, arresting sec, and stripped me naked.

Round: Joined as a sec officer, came to brig, saw clown and some random guy hacking the door to brig, tried to arrest them, clown stole my stuff, then again and again, until I had enough he would not reason I felt threatened, tried to shoot him, did not work, went to med to save a guy the clown hid behind, clown came to med stunned arrested me stole my gun, stripped me naked, I got free downed the clown with a sec flashlight, he got up arrested me again, HOS and other sec tried to negotiate, then gassed med, tried to arrest the clown, HOS finally had enough and killed the clown with a gun, then everyone got patched up, ssd clown got thrown into jail, the we were talking in brig until a skeleton with cap id showed up and killed all of sec and almost every player on the station.

Why I should be unbanned:

I feel like it was not justified and I think this situation has never happened to Durk, and I need to get 53 minutes to unlock Cap.

• CEI

I think this situation has never happened to Durk

that doesnt even matter...?

You responded with "they were asking for it" once you were messaged with a ban if you didn't respond. 

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png