Banned for a really petty crime

Space Station 14 Username: TMarshal

Type of ban: 7 day ban (I think)

Ban reason: Breaking a non antag tider out of jail as a moment of silly 

Round: Went maints diving and found a mining drill (sweet) I came up on secoffs arresting a tider because he was not cooperating with them I cant remember why exactly but they have soft egos and arrest people for the strangest things so I used the mining drill to break the glass on the cell and he got past the electrified grill cuz robust. I am 100 percent sure he was not a syndie or any other antag before I broke him out because I watched them search him for contraband. Some admin then came up and asked me why I broke him out I replied oh shit at first then I said us tiders got to stick together before I could finish explaining the situation I was banned. I'm certain that sec would've caught me after what I had done so the ban really and truly wasn't necessary I think the admins are too quick to ban for pranks and don't focus on when they should actually be on alert. I saw raiders pop into a server the other day and kill about 5 people it was the crew that dealt with them while the admin present fumbled and fucked around. Your admins need reigning in Kira. SEROUSLY.

Why I should be unbanned:

Ban is too long for the crime I know you're gonna come and say umm well you have a lot of notes on your account and stuff but I never do actually do stuff to intentionally ruin the round for the other players your admins just like banning people because fun not allowed.

• CEI

I'm legit gonna say this, but you probably aren't even gonna get unbanned with this appeal at all with the 1st quote, and then "Your admins need reigning in Kira. SEROUSLY."

your admins just like banning people because fun not allowed.

no one said fun isn't even allowed, your definition of fun is confusing to me. you broke a dude out knowing that's self-antagging. I'm not even sure if you bothered to use the ahelp at all to let us know of those "soft ego" secoffs...

Our bans always have something to do with self-antagging because some of you don't understand how to follow the rules. I mean, your literal reasoning for breaking the guy out is "us tiders got to stick together" which is horrible. We do allow fun if it isn't being a dick and breaking the rules. 

Ban is too long for the crime

Rulebreak, also:

image.png.dcfd4ea0b43de0af9ded0319744c101d.png

Just cause the guy wasn't a syndicate, does not justify it even the slightest. Also for some reason I don't see the second offense, so this should probably be lowered anyway.

While my shitty message on this might suck ass with explaining and whatnot, this feels unreal as hell.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png