Agustron24 admin app

What's your Space Station 14 Username: Agustron24

What's your Discord Username:Matt

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server: 140 hours

How old are you: 17

Have you been banned from the Goob Server last or this month: last month, freed a guy from perma by no reason

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s): 150 hours on wizen,never played ss13
------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week: from 8 to 16, if i get days off school then even more

On what days can you get on to Admin: All days of the week

What timezone are you in: GMT-3 (argentina)

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it: Never had a match up like this on a game since 3 years, already reached 300 hours in 3 months of playtime soo i know i love this game.  And i go specificly to goob since i see more potential in it.

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this: Nope i dint

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve?: They ensure everyone follows the rules and try to make the game fun when the crew cant make it fun

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it: Its from NRP to LRP, space law should be forced to appear,even if this is LRP.
There should be a way to make security be able to play antags (like first Rolling if ya are antag and then Rolling your job)

The more questions questions. (It's highly recommended you put more than just a single or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?
Since he left the game there is no posible way for getting a reason for the murderer, soo i would perform a 4 day ban by RDM and avoiding ahelp

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?
I would leave them a note saying: Hello, you disconnected during a command round wihout advicing others or going to criosleep, for dissconnecting properly from a command round you first gotta:

1: ahelp admins about you disconnecting

2: advice trough command radio that youll go criosleep (críosleep is disconnecting but in rp way, kinda like afk and ssd).

3: make an announcement of you going críosleep and assignate another person to captain role.

4: give all your stuff to the person you assignated has captain and enter a criosleep bed.

After doing that you just quit the game and forget about this, if you need to go in a hurry you can make an announcement about you going ssd at Bridge and leaving other guy on charge, or just ahelp us about you going ssd and saying on command channel that you will go ssd and your current location.

That is all, this isnt a big offence and not even an annoying issue since its your first time, remember to do the things noted and have a nice day,

Note from Agustron24 *date and number of the round*

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?
I would first ahelp the passanger about not making arrests, since its self-antag and annoying has hell for the secoff,making him posibly quit security and make security understaffing even worst.

After that ill ahelp the secoff about trowing lethals, altough i wont give him a punishment, just a warning about overescalating since it fully the fault of the passanger by annoying self-antagging.

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself?
I would place the clown on wanted status trough a criminal records computer for security take care of the clown in a way that stays in character

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do?
I would advice the admin about the fact that he should not go and play with the round wihout making sure the players allow him,since he can end up ruining the only round a person could play in his day in real life. Ill also advince the head admin about the behavior

End

Anything else we should know about or have questions about: i can help with ban appeals on the forums.

Ya can get gibbed by vlunt damage

Doing this next week

• 2 weeks later...

About the clown thing i would actually see if security or crew do someting to the clown, if not then ill make the clown get a voice to talk about honk Mother not beging proud and then turn them into a cluwne.

Doing this next week

• CEI

Your appeal is denied due to the following requirement not being met.

• No recent bans or medium/high notes on your account within 1 month (including receiving too many bad notes in the time)

Feel free to reapply when all are met.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png