shitter monkey deluxe

Space Station 14 Username: Averi

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Nintendo

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server

The reason you were banned: killed a man as a monkey

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: i was a monkey (not pun pun just a monkey) and i beat a science guy with a shovel because he shot me with a mosin and forgot him in maints when i was going to go get my toolbox back from science (there was a unassigned bluespace portal so it teleported us out of it) and i also stole his id because i didnt have one

Why you should be unbanned: i thought monkeys were neutral and could do antagonostic stuff, i brought the man back to medical when i was reminded of it, im geniuenly sorry i wasnt trying to be bad it was in self defense

i hate forums.

she/her

• Lead Maintainer
1 hour ago, Turtleman said:

Yet another case of admins selectively banning what they deem fit instead of exercising the rules.

image.png.76f09ef2d934a0c96e04bf68435b33be.png
"banning what they deem fit instead of exercising the rules"
>literal first rule of the server is admins may ban as they see fit.

Also you arent contributing anything by posting this, which falls under peanut posting, rule #2, and will be receiving a warning.

dc0pdiv82vea1.jpg.c90142aa44eac514d2a049e9e4762688.jpg

• CEI
1 hour ago, Turtleman said:

Yet another case of admins selectively banning what they deem fit instead of exercising the rules.

literally a clown

laugh at this guy!!

If anyone has anything to actually contribute to this appeal with, use admin message.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png