Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: a_person

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Durkk

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Metacomms

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: me and six or so people were in a voice call on discord, we were all playing ss14 on goob. we were mostly relaxing, talking about random stuff like the aurora that happened a few days ago, occasionally we would talk about what was happening on the server but we never made use of this information and whenever we met in game (we were all in seperate departments and rarely interacted) we talked in character and in game. if you require evidence of this you can find it in the replays of the last five or so rounds i was in.

Why you should be unbanned: i feel that an appeal ban is unjust for this offence as we remained entirely within character when playing and avoided making any use of the information that we learned from talking to eachother. as my record is almost entirely clean (my only admin remarks are for one occasion where i did minor self antag and for sending boykisser faxxes (the enforcement of this is wildly inconsistent as the very next round i played the admins themselves sent a literal duffle bag full of boykisser faxes to my department alone meanwhile i only had to send four to centcom and two to HOP get banned for three hours)) i feel that my sentance should be reduced to a temp ban or a repeal as certainly wont be using any VC while playing again after this since it wasnt my intention to cheat.