Space Station 14 Username:
NeptuneZvezda

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:

Durkk

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department:
Server

The reason you were banned:
"Metacomms"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

Before Going over the Round events I wanted to mention I do have a habit of Snipping funny events in rounds such as admin votes CC and command Announements and particular funny radio msg's All of which is currently still up in the relevant discord server and outside of a moment where I shared my clothing loadout mid shift to explain a Boiwnk I got and was promptly told by G in server to take down I do not know what else goes directly against this rule, I do intend to reduce if not completely stop this habit to only posting such after rounds as to completely avoid this issue henceforth.

Over a Few days was hanging out in Gugelc's Semi Private Discord Server with both friends that do and don't SS14 Let alone Goobstation and due to such would often stream my screen as I'd have long bouts of not talking to them do to hyper focusing on doing my job in game. A few times on different days "BIRB" and "ReggieTheRat" would join said voice chat which generally wouldn't have been a issue, once or twice they mentioned playing on Goob while in chat and one or more of us mentioned both not to share such game information or just silence more completely. 
However on the 13th we ended up having a somewhat wacky set of shifts all involving revolutionaries, of 6 shifts the second third, and sixth were most relevant as I was extremely lucky to get. due to being head I ended up running into or heading to science multiple times which usually ended in interacting with Reggie to a somewhat larger degree as they were running science all day,

The First shift of head rev I did had nothing I consider note worthy beyond recruiting them with the goal to acquire more flashes. on the second head rev I did, they also frequently followed to supply support which out of game I lightly explained did not look great on record since we were in chat.
To cover the two shifts after which I wasn't head rev I had ended up after a bit of roleplaying disappointment in the failed revolution goals (Peaceful revolution) ended up on a "bit" about socks where I discovered there being no limit to the list of items to can pre-order on the public computer, during a bit of time I ended up Ahelping to check if I needed to fix Said silliness and a effective not really I stuck with the idea of acquiring socks even after being converted into a revolutionary, I did not greatly interact with either player in or out of character other then to say "SOCKS".

After all that the fifth shift Reggie Ended up being a Head revolutionary on one of the older stations, in addion there was a "admins play in "godmode" micro event, Reggie ended up converting both me and Beridot's character almost right away in front of the security office as the hos had a large habit of hiding. after Beridot punched the hos for a while speratictly the hos discovered the god among us when attempting to baton, realizing the threat of them and the slowly gathering hoard of "secretly' revolutionaries chose to call evac extremely early and hid inside bridge. one other convert Reggie had attained was a Atmos tech who right after the hos went into hiding RCD'd the back door of to get the ID and Computer, Reggie had walked back up top to bridge seemingly patrolling for hos before starting to walk away were I reminded them USING VOICE CHAT that they should make use of that id computer they failed to register as important in character. nothing else relevant happened.

Sixth Shift getting head rev again Beridot was surprised and had boiwnked to beg to accept a round restart, and after some discussion on alternatives I stuck to basic revolutionaries with the caveat of primarily just giving socks out to the public, I had converted Reggie and another science member Cecilia I believe but primarily worked only with Reggie all shift to convince command to give us cargo as no one was working cargo so we could load a supply bot with socks to share with people, Birb-Betula Was also captain and due to our frenzy over getting so many revolution shifts let alone head rev shifts he had knew of out bit and chose to do his own in the form of using mining charges and RCD to detach the entirety of bridge from the station which he over shared on coms all shift. Reggie and I Stuck entirely to ourselves only really interacting with command peacefully to both get actual cargo access and them generally watching us we had only about started distributing socks and converting people when the authentication server crash happened and removed all but about 4 people. 

Anything used to apply this ban before the 13th I do not know nor remember in any detail to account and if reasonable would like sited if this appeal is to be denied as I do wish to understand other flops I may have done

Why you should be unbanned:
I do agree that the ban it self was generally fair, I did not intend to abuse the chat for a advantage and mostly wished to be silly with the people who were not playing on the game and had no intention on breaking rules and using such to gain any advantage beyond a good mood. It was not and never will be worth breaking the rules to attempt to get a advantage like this and I intend to avoid any and all actions of such in the future.

Also sorry this was so long i wanted to cover everything i knew relevant.

Nepu