CodyPencil

What's your Discord Username:
Codypen

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server:
100h+

How old are you:

Have you been banned from the Goob Server last or this month:
I have never received a ban on Goob.

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s):
I’ve played some Fulpstation13 for 20h+ and Monkeystation for 10h+
Wizard's Den, Frontier Station. And Goob Station Overall 1100h
(I only played them to study the mechanics of virology, genetics, surgery)

------------------------------------------
TIME

How many hours can you admin per week:
It may depend on my Lecture schedule 5-7 on weekends 7-9. I may later discuss.

On what days can you get on to Admin:
As I mentioned earlier, the days I'm available for admin duties can vary due to my lecture schedule. Could I share my lecture schedule or discuss specific days?

What time zone are you in:
UTC+8

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it:
I wanted to take this position as I see the lack of administrators leaving vulnerable players on Raiders to ruin their play through, and I have decided that it's pretty much going to ruin the station's reputation, and I wanted to change that. I also notice a huge number of players who are pretty much at almost the same level of self-annoyance,(self-antaggers/shitters) ruining other players' fun as they try to sabotage their work. And I see that as a shithole move and would possibly want to reduce it After hours on Goob station I have noticed the lack of admin response on ahelp during the day time for me and the lack of information given during an ahelp. I wanted to change stuff a bit and try to help as much as I could. The tickets/ahelps lots of admins I do know do complain about the lack of admins and users spamming ahelp to be annoying or to get their attention.

Have you admined for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this:
Although I do not have experience being an admin on stations 13-14 I do have some experience outside the platforms such as Minecraft/Roblox servers.
As much as possible I do want to learn more and gain experience.

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve:
In my opinion, the administrators are primarily responsible for maintaining the server. They enforce rules on those who attempt to break them, such as self-antags, troublemakers, or raiders, ensuring everyone adheres to the rules and engages in their intended roleplay or gameplay. Their goal is to ensure everyone enjoys the experience. Administrators may also intervene if a round is stalling, which is sometimes necessary. I believe this approach effectively keeps the server active and enjoyable for everyone. They also help new players explore the game explain to them the game mechanics or at least help them on their journey. And it Pretty much settles Ahelps and tickets.

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it: 

In my experience, I see Goob station going up and down on the roleplay Although Some do MRP but are mostly LRP or NRP,  As of right now the server does not have its own culture which it self is hard to maintain a Role play status which is why we try to become Wizards den? Or have our own. There are servers like Frontier and Delta-V Mining stations that have their purpose, and culture.  And I see the Potential Growth Since we have a unique way of antagonists and our own set rules I say let it grow and Merge Some content Similar to Station 13.

The more questions questions. (It's highly recommended you put more than just a single or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?:

If the person already had a note of a previous RDM and they had already left meaning they knew they already did something that they shouldn’t have.
There’s only one way of action set on this person. Before we try to act I try to check the logs on the specific reports on ahelp damage logs, that way I can verify that they did do this specific thing and needed a set of necessary actions.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?:

If the captain has undergone SSD state, There are a few steps to follow. First I would ask the other admins if they have been notified of the captain's Absence. Second, See if they went into cryosleep to open up the captain sloth. Or if they have stated in LOOC that they would return to their SSD state. If the captain(or any head departments) has not been notified about their absence. I would check for their disconnections or if its server lag that may caused the issue.

If they did not reconnect or provide any notifications, It would result in a note on their record for abandoning their role as the captain(or any of the department roles) Without using cryo-casket or notifying admins on ahelp.  This would cause some potential risk for the station having no captain to guide them.

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?:

Although the Passenger is messing around too much and interfering with the officer It does state on the space law that they will undergo Breach of arrest, by assisting the said person, seeing the situation going escalation, I would ahelp the said officer and ask about their lethal escalation and not going non-lethal as said on guide procedures, Now if the Officer did state that they have non-lethals such as disabler’s and stun baton I would Try to explain to them that Security roles are held to a higher standard of play. It is easy to ruin the game for other players as these roles, therefore are generally more restrictive and given less leeway on the amount of disruption they are allowed to cause. Now I would place them on a note and ask them to carry the passenger to medbay and set them arrested for breach of arrest for assisting said person, and guide the officer to check the rules and follow standard procedures to make sure that they are following alert levels and following the space law and server rules.

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself?:

This would Simply undergo the rule being a dick/asshole there is a limit to being fun and annoying at the same time but being a dick is way worse. By interfering with other people’s RP or jobs. Now I would simply Ahelp the said clown person about their recent actions and their targetting this one department. And try to explain to them that a clown’s purpose is to make the station fun play pranks on everyone and try to help around. Not targeting a department that you despite this may also fall on Metagrudge(may vary on the situation but mostly this is the reason in my experience) I wouldn’t give them a note but Talk to them about it and settle it.

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do?:

Admin Intervention without prior planning or consulting the crew may ruin gameplay and affect the crew's roleplay experience. If an admin sets an event without considering these factors, It's essential to ask whether the crew was given a poll on the said event. If not I would try to talk to the other admin to ask about their reason and assess if the event aligns with the player's enjoyment. If the admin has not given a poll or set an event date.  I would try to contact the Event coordinators about the issue and settle it with the game admin about the actions that may be necessary on the said admin that has done an illegal event. without consulting both the admin team/event coordinators and the crew about the said Event.

End

Anything else we should know about:

Im sane!(Probably)

heh.jpg

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.