What's your Space Station 14 Username: 

TherazinoNike.

What's your Discord Username:

MarlinoFree.

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server:

761 hours and 41 minutes

How old are you:

Have you been banned from the Goob Server last or this month:

No, but I have been banned (by accident) before that.

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s):

Wizards Den & briefly on Delta V.
------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week: 

Pretty much any time between 8 am - 8 pm Pacific Standard Time.

On what days can you get on to Admin:

Monday to Friday.

What timezone are you in:

Pacific Standard Time.

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it:

To help support the existing server staff, not much else to say about things on that front.

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this:

No.

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve:

Mainly dealing with settling disputes and rulebreakers/raiders, with a side of funny admeme'ry  semi-irregularly. 

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it:

I think it is good as it is, personally I have no ideas of how to improve it beyond just keeping the worst offenders & raiders out of the picture.

The more questions questions. (It's highly recommended you put more than just a single or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?

Rither give them a Short temban (like a couple hours) for evading what would otherwise just be a stern talking to and/or promptly leave an adminremark citing the re-offending incident (depending on the severity) before alerting other admins via about the repeated offense for input.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?

Leave an adminremark to talk to them about why they left suddenly next time they're online and make fellow admins aware of it incase I'm not online when they come back.

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?

Give an ahelp to the officer about using his non-lethal options first if possible before resorting to lethals, everything else should be handled in-game/player-wise, intervention with the passenger should only become necessary if they're doing something really egregious that doesn't fall under securities purview, breaks server rules or that they're unable to deal with themselves.

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself?

This seems more like a problem for security to deal with in-game, though if came down to it & the officers couldn't deal with it I would simply cluwne them, because ahelping them over simply being annoying doesn't seem like it would be applicable.

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do?

Immediately jump into trying to mitigate the damage from whatever the hell the third admin did, before telling them off & lodging a complaint about the behavior on the discord server.

Edited by TherazinoNike
forgot time I'm available