Appeal Ban-Cumchatkaforever

Space Station 14 Username:cumchatkaforever

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:Gtheglorious

Were im banned from the Server or a Job/Department:Server

The reason i was banned:Racism and N-Word using

Explanation:I have been knocked out and died in a corridor while playing as clown,because of unknown reason.Then the person named "Nill Kiggers" have brought me to kitchen window,where he wanted to gut me apart.But then some brave medical worked have taken me and have laid me onto a bed and medical personnel began to heal me.After the process of healing i yelled KILL NIGERS as a reference to berserk(it was corrected to Unalive Niggers)it was a reference to the fact that i spelled the name of the person not right.After that they called me racist.Then i played some ULTRAKILL ost in bar and got banned,

Why i should be unbanned:I think that racial slurs are well bad,and i shouldve not used them at all.But in the context of the person wanted that wanted to cook me and my role as a Clown i think permaban is very unfair(also this is my 1 day on the server with my friend,so i dont want to be banned from such a friendly server)
image.thumb.jpeg.1ff14a053ea20789244353922499ffe7.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • CEI

Admin consensus is to deny and turn your ban into a soft voucher ban meaning that 2 months from now, you cannot appeal at all nor will any appeals after the time be accepted without a voucher.

A voucher for good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server's admin help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on Goob Station and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png