(Sigma) Ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: IHateJonasBrothers

Banning Admin
's SS14 Username: Fortnite Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server (11 days)

The reason you were banned: Stole caps ID, previous history of "self antagging" (like breaking a reinforced wall) Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: Spawned as mime on oasis (mime spawns in bridge), started to mime, and when NTR opened caps room I hid behind a curtain, and when cap opened locker, I snatched the spare id and start spinning while running around the bridge. when cap started using sabre. i ran into maints, afterwards i get crit because my game froze. fortnite later ahelps me after i said the cap crit me while having a option to stun, then he presses me about why i stole the caps spare, where i say no such thing happened (irony btw fortnite), and after he recites the logs, and says i "held the ID, and inserted the spare into my PDA" (which i never put the ID into my PDA i put it into my backpack) he says im lying and then bans me till the 30th

Why you should be unbanned: i think being banned for almost two weeks over a small meme like taking the caps id is a tad bit cringe, and shouldve instead been dealt with IC

• CEI
18 minutes ago, GrimtyGranule said:

Not to derail fr. But admins dont ever deal with anything IC. It's a low roleplay server.
That means if you roleplay you get BANNED.

You are peanut posting, ignoring the clearly stated rules. 

Another thing is that if you roleplay, you don’t get banned. It’s just that you decided it was okay to say “retard” eight entire times because your brain somehow went doo doo fart. Not to mention how you yes, killed 3 mfs.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

• Fortnite locked this topic
  • sugar unlocked this topic