Marrooning people on station during power outage by not crowbarring

As a crew member, are you allowed to simply, not let people leave? When the evac shuttle arrives, and the station is powered down, all the doors either need to be forced open by hand or by crowbar. Firedoor's however need crowbars.
So saying if there's only 30 seconds before shuttle leaves, and you simply, refused to use your crowbar to open firedoors, marrooning 3 people and yourself on station, as also a crew. Would that be self antagging?
And say, theoretically, he started using his crowbar, *after* the shuttle has left. *After* he had 3 people begging him to crowbar door before the shuttle left. Would it be self antagging, to kill the guy that marrooned everyone? 
I used ahelp in game when in happened. But he didnt even try to understand he just autobanned me, but idc. *I'm just here for the CLARIFICATION.*

"No"

I know one of the people you killed, and it wasnt the person who didnt crowbar, it was the medical intern and he told me (this morning, when there was an ahelp message on his screen) that you had killed that person and then moved onto him in anger.  

Screenshot2024-04-28112542.png.49bb4723513350dc8a1d6f778b5e7516.png

I don't believe that's self antagging because generally the rule for being a self antag is action,  not inaction. 

As a normal crew you can witness a major crime and not do shit about it, you have no duty to stop that crime. 

Shutting doors on people is one thing but I don't think you have an obligation to open doors for them

jesse pinkman breaking bad gif | WiffleGif

• CEI
On 5/19/2024 at 10:55 PM, GrimtyGranule said:

As a crew member, are you allowed to simply, not let people leave? When the evac shuttle arrives, and the station is powered down, all the doors either need to be forced open by hand or by crowbar. Firedoor's however need crowbars.
So saying if there's only 30 seconds before shuttle leaves, and you simply, refused to use your crowbar to open firedoors, marrooning 3 people and yourself on station, as also a crew. Would that be self antagging?
And say, theoretically, he started using his crowbar, *after* the shuttle has left. *After* he had 3 people begging him to crowbar door before the shuttle left. Would it be self antagging, to kill the guy that marrooned everyone? 
I used ahelp in game when in happened. But he didnt even try to understand he just autobanned me, but idc. *I'm just here for the CLARIFICATION.*

I did try to understand, but you simply couldn't. Also, this is just self-antagging if you're stopping others from getting onto the shuttle if you're trying to kill them.

But you're here for the CLARIFICATION, which going to be moved into denied instead.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png