DTDumb Game ban

Space Station 14 Username: DTDumb

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: NoSugarPlumNovember

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Game [temp]

The reason you were banned:Overescaltation

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I was plaing warden, as i am now doing, and as givve command and cap access.

At one point, during the round, i was going into cap's room then i saw 3 people in the room, a tider, idless and an engineer. I thoguht the engineer wasn't actually a engineer due to the id glitch that can happen.when i had told cap this [via the hos overer headset i had] i asked jokingly "can i kill them" in which the captain set it to red so i shot two of them into crit whilst the third escaped.

I did this becuase they were self antags  [and now that i check aleart procegure it is only on epsilon i can shoot people]

I then got the admin contacting me about this saying i was over escaelating whilst i brang up the point there are self-antags.

The admin then asked "7 or 7.5 day ban"

i responded with "neither pls" as an atttempt to not get banned

The admin then banned me whilst i was in med and it was full

Why you should be unbanned: Due to the context of the situation [self antags being in cap's office], and the fact that the admins are of debatable quality i belive this ban is not very fair. Also i was left in med

image.png

i would aslo like to add after consideration i see the wrong of my ways and how dhmag dumping two poeple was a form of overescelation.

I will try to stop this in the future if possible but i find it quite hard to change habbits