Ban appeal ((again))

Discord user: Jaq_.

Metacomming and being a suspected raider. 

I was breaking into hop's office to get the corgi meat I needed for my objective. I was joined by another felinid when breaking into hop. I was a syndicate sleeper agent at that time.

errrissasaa caliiiiicooooooooooooooo.png

I just realized that I forgot to add why I should be unban, and I can't edit it. So, I'm going to do it right here.

Why should I be unbanned, The other person was breaking into hop before I was, so I joined them to complete my objective, we didn't talk so I think that's what the admin to say that I was metacomming. The raiding part, I think also does with that I was breaking into hop.

USED THE WRONG FORMAT I JUST REALIZED AND I CAN'T EDIT IT.  I'm just gonna copy paste the stuff

ss14 user: jack3cups

banning ss14 admin user: CodyPencil

I'm banned from the server 

Metacomming and being a suspected raider. 

I was breaking into hop's office to get the corgi meat I needed for my objective. I was joined by another felinid when breaking into hop. I was a syndicate sleeper agent at that time.

Why should I be unbanned, The other person was breaking into hop before I was, so I joined them to complete my objective, we didn't talk so I think that's what the admin to say that I was metacomming. The raiding part, I think also does with that I was breaking into hop.