Ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Coolyz

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratissar

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: "Came back on name himself Does-Not-Welder-Bomb as human, shooting people with the chaplain gun "to check if it does damage" even after being told to stop. Lying, threatening in ahelp and prior idefinite, MASSIVE SHITTER"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: Uh, ok so about the name I just find it funny and ironic so I never changed it despite warning so it is my fault and I should be punished for it or something.

Anyways secondly, shooting people with the chaplain gun "to check if it does damage" even after being told to stop. This is like partially false, I never claimed I was shooting to see if it does damages, I said i didn't knew it does damage as it was my first time as chaplain, and I wasn't even shooting at people, I was shooting at the air, maybe when I got ahelped I did accidentally misclick and shot on people. I did stop shooting when I was told so.

Lastly, lying, threatening in ahelp and "MASSIVE SHITTER". Firstly, I wasn't lying, as stated above. For the threatening part, I said I will report to staff complains as he was being kinda rude and an asshole towards me. I did say that "maybe even demotion", he maybe viewed it as a threat but like isn't that what happens to incompetent people?

Why you should be unbanned: Welp, I know I am a shitter but like most of what I do should be resolved ingame instead of admin intervention, for example, vandalizing. You might say like "but you used a butcher knife when they tried to arrest you" which I admit is a dick move. Piras, you would probably say that "uhh that is an excuse to antagonize sec", not really I just don't like sec, I didn't have an intention to use it as an excuse to murder sec. Most of what I do is very harmless and should be solved in game. I am not like a Russian who just murders everyone on the server and turn them into ash. Plus, if there isn't any shitters in the server, we won't even need sec anymore, it is sec's job to you know, deal with shitters instead of the admins. It just adds the flavor of chaos to the game you know, isn't that what ss14/13 is all about?

I don't really think you guys will agree with me but like uh if you do decide to perma ban me, I can understand and I wish you all all the best. (sorry for like 5 paragraphs worth of yapping)