Smartfella Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: smartfella

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Fortnite

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server

The reason you were banned: "Brokoe into armory and attempted to kill a secoff with the name "Jebron Lames""

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: It was a while ago but if I remember I think armory door was open and I walked in and took some stuff. I was then either arrested or killed by sec because of this. I don't recall trying to kill anyone but idk. My character name at the time of this occuring was Jebron Lames.

Why you should be unbanned: I'm sorry for what I did negatively impacting the round. I will make sure not to self antag in the future. I also didn't realize  the name was a big issue as I thought I saw other people with names that were a play on famous peoples names. I would very much  appreciate another chance on the server..

are you new to goob? if so I reccomend either deleting LeBron James or renaming him into a normalish enough name (server is still lrp so have fun, you can ask in ahelp if it's good or not)

the self antag part? don't again

i hate forums.

she/her

• Game Admin

This ban appeal has been accepted due to how long ago the offence occurred.

Please read and follow the rules before playing again!

image.png.11a0d8cab615fa1b83eec54fc3c3aa1d.png