Appeal Only Ban

Space Station 14 Username: Mungus

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: CodyPencil

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Banned from the server

The reason you were banned: Raider - left my ahelp

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

There was a vote on whether the round should be restarted. Didn't vote, because i had just connected. Joined as an observer. Got an admin message saying something like ”Raider. Are you having fun?" Then the game seems to have suddenly crashed while i was very slowly writing a reply. I use an on screen keyboard.

Why you should be unbanned:

I wasn't a raider. I am still quite new to the game, so l stupidly hesitated to write a reply, kind of thinking the message was somehow sent by mistake. The game frequently crashes for me.

• Game Admin

Apologies for the mistake,

It was a Genuine mistake on my part due to the count of raiders that has appeared on that round and you being a new join did spike up some suspicions.

And after further investigation on your part and the time. I'm going to accept this appeal since it checks out.

Sorry that It took that long.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.