Cheff kitchen rage

If someone walks to the cheff table and steals the plasteel from the table, can the chef take out his butcher knife and kill the guy?.

One time did this has syndie for getting plasteel for a reinforced wall and cheff killed me leaving my corpse at the bar, then got looted by random people and took 60 years for someone to get me to med.

Ahelped about it and the admin sayd it was valid for the cheff to do since i started breaking his stuff (happened long ago soo i dont care about it anymore, and cant remember who was the admin).

Doing this next week

• Game Admin
7 hours ago, Agustron24 said:

If someone walks to the cheff table and steals the plasteel from the table, can the chef take out his butcher knife and kill the guy?.

One time did this has syndie for getting plasteel for a reinforced wall and cheff killed me leaving my corpse at the bar, then got looted by random people and took 60 years for someone to get me to med.

Ahelped about it and the admin sayd it was valid for the cheff to do since i started breaking his stuff (happened long ago soo i dont care about it anymore, and cant remember who was the admin).

Killing someone over a plasteel table, is pretty much over-Escalation. The chef does not need to kill the person rather ask the security to handle the situation, if it's in lowpop your chances of getting it back is low tbh. Either way it's better to avoid conflicts, ask engineering for a replacement.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.

• CEI
On 5/30/2024 at 2:24 PM, CodyPencil said:

Killing someone over a plasteel table, is pretty much over-Escalation. The chef does not need to kill the person rather ask the security to handle the situation, if it's in lowpop your chances of getting it back is low tbh. Either way it's better to avoid conflicts, ask engineering for a replacement.

Basically this. It's already stated enough in rules so I don't believe this should be considered accepted.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png