(Sigma) Ban appeal (Part 2)

Space Station 14 Username: IHateJonasBrothers

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server (appeal only)

The reason you were banned: taking caps ID from office 10 seconds before rolling syndie agent (which i wont even get a token for...)
"Self Antag. Broke into caps room and stole spare ID "yet again" 12 seconds before antag selection. Clearly you arent getting the idea that you need to not be stealing station critical items as a clown. Being a clown is not a free pass to be a shitter." 

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:
Round start as clown, was thinking to make a army of clowns from secfab. tider comes and helps open doors into caps office during power outage, and i see my chance to fulfil my meme and snatch the spare, then almost immediately get rolled for syndicate agent. ~10 minutes later while im doing my objectives before setting out to create my army I get ahelped by natalie and they ask why i took the ID. I say my purpose, then I hear my roommate yelling, which I later find out is because they were at a blood sugar level of 36 (google says below 54 is classified as severe hypoglycemia) due to me treating them I was not able to dispute the ahelp. 

Why you should be unbanned: 

Looking at my notes, you can see that I only "self-antag" when im a clown / mime. A more suitable punishment would be a roleban from theatre roles. And (In my opinion) this punishment is this severe because greymaria has a grudge against me (not cool) and is also a trialmin (jumpscare!)

24.png

What you did has a clown was self antagging and getting punished for it is 100% fiting, but an appeal only ban feels exesive for someting that someone could think it isnt self antag.

Maybe a 2/3 days ban would fit this more, but warning you about puting it back and then giving you a note would had done the thing right too.

Basically, the player did wrong,and got a punishment harsher than the needed.

Altought i cant see their note history soo im probably wrong.

Doing this next week

• CEI
4 hours ago, Agustron24 said:

What you did has a clown was self antagging and getting punished for it is 100% fiting, but an appeal only ban feels exesive for someting that someone could think it isnt self antag.

Maybe a 2/3 days ban would fit this more, but warning you about puting it back and then giving you a note would had done the thing right too.

Basically, the player did wrong,and got a punishment harsher than the needed.

Altought i cant see their note history soo im probably wrong.

Do not peanut post unless you giving more into what happened.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

• CEI

Your appeal is denied, and you can reapply 2 weeks from now. Any appeals earlier will be denied.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png