die a glorious ban

Posted (edited)

Space Station 14 Username: dinoman

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server

The reason you were banned: "griefing, second offense- early singuloose as traitor (26 minutes)"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: i spawned in as assistant cus i wanted to test something but ended up getting midround traitor, i look and see "kill 3 people and die a glorious death" so i get a combat loadout and start the rampage, mostly at the start just looking to get AA but sec saw my vest and i got wanted blah blah blah (many murders later) i kill hop and get semi aa, i use this to get my other targets and sucseed, i then get pushed into engi from a few sec and i end up thinking, "its 28 mins in im sure its fine if i loose since i got the glorious death" so i try going out by singloose and take the rest of the station down with me, then it gets deleated and i get bewoinked they ask "whats the time" i say "28m" they say something like "mass station sabotog cannot be done till 30m" i say something like "i got die a glorious death, isnt there some leway since its only 2 mins away?" they say "no" after the round i get hit with this ban

Why you should be unbanned: i think that this trialmin is being way to strict, theres a reason why glorious death is super rare in the first place, i think that i shoulda gotten a warrning first, i mean i tried to talk to them and get it resolved but it felt like they had there mind set on banning me, i feel like this trialmin has a grudge agenst me or something
image.thumb.png.36a9a5fd3bcf55f158f4b0ff872fccac.png

Edited by dinoman

exact ahelp logs from this situation (provided by verb, thanks verb

00:27:17 greymaria: Hey, how long has the current shift been going? 📥 00:28:02 dinoman: 28 mins now 📤 00:28:05 greymaria: You just singuloosed at 26. 📥 00:28:06 dinoman: says PDA 📥 00:28:19 dinoman: okay? 📥 00:28:30 dinoman: im trying to die a glorius death 📤 00:28:55 greymaria: That doesn't mean you can commit massive station sabotage before the 30 minute mark. 📥 00:29:16 dinoman: its 4 mins before... there has to be at least SOME leg room mate 📤 00:29:31 greymaria: No, no, there really doesn't.

• CEI
39 minutes ago, dinoman said:

i think that this trialmin is being way to strict

That's the rules though, you cannot mass-sabotage the station before 30 minutes EVEN if it's only a minute or two before. No exceptions or leeway unless the admin says so.

39 minutes ago, dinoman said:

i think that i shoulda gotten a warrning first

Technically you do have a "warning" or note on this. image.thumb.png.4a01a2bafb75492510f782d677aa4068.png

You can't really resolve singuloosing when you've taken some of the station. Also, policy doesn't allow for another warning due to the mentioned note above. If this for example did expire though, would've allowed for a warn if it's within policy.

greymaria doesn't have a grudge against you. Sorry that you feel that way, but I doubt that's true.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

24 minutes ago, Fortnite said:

That's the rules though, you cannot mass-sabotage the station before 30 minutes EVEN if it's only a minute or two before. No exceptions or leeway unless the admin says so.

Technically you do have a "warning" or note on this. image.thumb.png.4a01a2bafb75492510f782d677aa4068.png

You can't really resolve singuloosing when you've taken some of the station. Also, policy doesn't allow for another warning due to the mentioned note above. If this for example did expire though, would've allowed for a warn if it's within policy.

greymaria doesn't have a grudge against you. Sorry that you feel that way, but I doubt that's true.

i asume its denied then?

• CEI
1 minute ago, dinoman said:

i asume its denied then?

No, but by the time we probably get to your ban, it'll be finished. Sorry if so.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png