Execute admin app

Posted (edited)

------------------------------------------

Check

What's your Space Station 14 Username: Execute

What's your Discord Username: execute214

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server: 2053H, according to the stats menu

How old are you: 16

Have you been banned from the Goob Server last or this month: no

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s): delta v and wizden

Time

How many hours can you admin per week: 42

On what days can you get on to Admin: pretty much all the time

What timezone are you in: GMT+3

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it: I would like to enforce the rules alongside the other admins and generally just ease others' work. I would also like to host some fun events while nothing is happening on the station. my massive arsenal of knowledge would definetly be a good contribution to the admin team.

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this: yes, on this server

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve: to ensure that everyone is orderly. games are about having fun and we wouldn't want someone ruining it all.

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it: haven't done much roleplay but there aren't people who abuse others' expectation of roleplay so it's pretty okay.

The more questions questions. (It's highly recommended you put more than just a single or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?

well, there is the admin message feature, I'd just give them a second chance unless they're notorious for breaking the rules, in which case, pull out the ban hammer cause they really needs a break.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?

I won't assume the worst immediately and I'll just let them off the hook the first time. their power could have gone out or internet cut off, who knows.

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?

this question is very vague. is the passenger a syndicate? if yes, there's nothing to do. if not, I'll have to tell him to stop tiding too much and add a note. in the case of the officer, if the officer doesn't help them later, I'll also have to talk about that with them.

The Clown has been constantly slipping, pieing, and messing with other players, including Officers by interfering and messing up their work. Despite being told to stop by others, they've continued. How would you deal with the problem yourself?

I'd have to tell him to stop degrading the experience for others.

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, not much has happened. All of a sudden, the other admin decides to mess with the round without running a vote on it. It could lead to ruining the round for others rather than be fun. What would you do?

tell him to stop, if he doesn't, I'll just tell a head admin or, the big boss, kira.

Edited by Execute

• 2 weeks later...
  • Game Admin

This application has been denied because it doesn't follow the correct template.

The correct template can be found here if you would like to reapply: 

image.png.11a0d8cab615fa1b83eec54fc3c3aa1d.png