Camydooy - Ban Shappeal 2.0

space Station 14 Username:  camydooy
Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Fortnite
Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server 
The reason you were banned:  "
"Till we have good admins, imma keep doin bad shtuff" seems valid enough; they are doing this on purpose I guess."

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:
I was banned for over-escalation, and because I usually joke in my ahelps(read my logs for proof.) I had made a similar joke that I have gone unpunished for previously. which now somehow got me punished with an appeal-ban.

Why you should be unb
anned: 
I don't intend to break more rules, I had done it on accident, then following that lead to an appeal-ban from an original 3 day ban.
Of course my original 3 day ban was justified, I over-escalated and ill admit it, but an appeal-ban for a joke is just actually unfair, I've said it before going unpunished because its quite obviously a joke, In my ahelp I apologize if it seems like I was serious and or in anger, 

With my long notes list I can see how it would appear that I am doing this on purpose, but I really dont intend to be a shitter/raider, I literally just play for fun after work, Some of my stuff may be rude/dick moves, but I do actually apologize to any admins I have offended by calling badmins, I dont mean that, nor do I "do this on purpose" Its fully fine if my ban doesn't get replaced, or removed, I just generally wanna say sorry rn to anybody, and uhh yeah, goodmin :3

image.png.c76e177073d3bd2b04c59fe89e1b51eb.png -proof for me to appeal again before two weeks.

Just a followup, I was punished for me saying "Till we have good admins, imma keep doin bad shtuff" 
in discord, and not my ahelp, just an addon to why i feel like its stupid because i wasn't directly talking to admins, I was literally just making a joke to a 3 day ban.

I make a joke ive gone unpunished for, which ive even said directly to the person who banned me, but now all of a sudden, im appeal-banned? quite idiotic, but thats just me, innit.

• Owner
17 hours ago, camydooy said:

Just a followup, I was punished for me saying "Till we have good admins, imma keep doin bad shtuff" 
in discord, and not my ahelp, just an addon to why i feel like its stupid because i wasn't directly talking to admins, I was literally just making a joke to a 3 day ban.

I make a joke ive gone unpunished for, which ive even said directly to the person who banned me, but now all of a sudden, im appeal-banned? quite idiotic, but thats just me, innit.

stop making jokes that are going to get you fucking screwed

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png