Dragonfiber - Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Dragonfiber

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: "RDM as research assistant, new to server. Assaulted a secoff with a crowbar, was arrested. Served time then uses plasma canister to incinerate self in interrogation room, making room uninhabitable. Rejoins as hamlet seeks out arresting secoff, and begins attacking. When questioned at length in ahelp, multiple lies and flimsy excuses were presented."

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: The report by the admin is mostly accurate. Don't remember all the circumstances due to time.

Why you should be unbanned:I joined this server at 10 population about a month ago when this ban happened. I have no excuses for my bad behavior, it was unacceptable. I was bored after playing on other servers and wanted to be a tider on a low pop server where I wouldn't interfere with a bunch of people. I'm sorry for my actions and if unbanned would not repeat this behavior again. I have about 130 hours on other servers so I do know how to act appropriately and will apply that positive experience if unbanned.