Ban appeal - Aykree

Space Station 14 Username: Aykree

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Gtheglorious

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server

The reason you were banned: "Raider"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I am new to SS14, never played SS13 and thought id try the game out and have been having fun. I had the funny idea of gathering supplies to kill power to parts of the station and got wirecutters and gloves and went away snipping at wires. I received an admin message asking why I was snipping random wires so i answered with "evilmaxxing" not realizing that what i was doing was that bad. After a small joke i started to type out "if this is against the rules then ill stop" and was banned before I could hit enter.

Why you should be unbanned: I read the rules of the server last night but didn't realize that what I was doing could be considered "Raiding". I am not a raider,  I'm just trying to make my own fun, just a noob player who now feels pushed away from playing the game at all after getting a server ban for something so minor without any kind of corrective action taken. just 1 message and a swift ban. (edit): If unbanned I would not partake in these kind of actions in the future and im sorry for appearing as a "Raider". It would not happen again

Edited by aykree

• aykree changed the title to Ban appeal - Aykree
  • CEI
1 hour ago, aykree said:

I'm just trying to make my own fun, just a noob player who now feels pushed away from playing the game at all after getting a server ban for something so minor without any kind of corrective action taken.

Cutting power to areas is not minor and is at most actually self-antagging, which if you read the rules, you would know that. I really hope you will not repeat anything similar again, as it's going to cause problems for departments, or other players.

Also for the future, you should really take ahelps seriously, as responding with "evilmaxxing" instead of simply saying that you were snipping wires (maybe you would've been corrected right there) will get you take off servers.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png