Meowcaron - Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Meowcaron

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Goobstation - Zookeeper

The reason you were banned: Accused of racism

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

I was a zookeeper and I was met with my coworker Johnny. It is my first time playing Space Station 14 so when trying to figure out my tasks he suggested letting all the animals out of the zoo. Eventually I went to the back area of the zoo and saw only bloodshed. I tried telling my coworker but he was injured. I went to medbay to check on him in which I found my friend Prekyaya and Burt Burt. They followed me back to the Zoo where I put my friend in the zoo and told them they would be the stand in animal until we get new animals. For this ban, let me emphasize that my friend in game is white. Unless you are talking about when we were told to free the monkey named Pun pun? There was a dead monkey in our exhibit that was wearing a top hat and a tuxedo. I asked why we needed to free the dead monkey because it was legitimately a monkey. Anyway, while that is going on I know my coworker Johnny was also going around trapping people, but I wasn't paying attention to what was going on. Just trying to figure out where the misunderstanding came from. There was a lot of conversations going on so I'm sure whatever happened came from out of context, but I have witnesses that could back me up as well if needed. 

Why you should be unbanned: My friends are still playing, and I would love to continue to play with them. They are also confused as to how I got banned.

Edited by meowcarons
added server