Bobbywehavetoplaytheship - Ban appeal

I started the game as a scientist a role I believe I had on never, I navigated up to hop and eventually got an id for the role in question (psychologist), after which I became very, very, very lost as I am new and trash at the game. While looking for the psychologist room I wandered around in a daze before eventually stumbling upon a weapon I had never before seen and it was just right there in the middle of nothing laying on a counter free for the taking, I wasn't aware at the time that even having the weapon at all was a crime as I have seen multiple priests and cargo techs walking around with spears and bats. After taking the weapon I was still lost and eventually ended up in med bay where I was confronted with a doppelganger at which point I admittedly downed them after we did moth screams at one another, and I ran off saying he was the inferior moth it wasn't long after when I went to check on him out of guilt that I was apprehended, and then I resisted arrest  for about 5 seconds before getting tazed. At this point all is well and done I committed a crime they took me in I went to my cell.

They place a timer on me I believe it was four in a half minute I proceed to wait half of it then I hit the glass as a joke a few times and I get warned so I stop, for another minute before hitting it again fairly certain that no matter how many times I hit the glass there's no way it can break. Then the worst human being I've ever encountered sets the timer to ten minutes at which point I just no longer care because it had nearly 15 seconds remaining, so I hit it some more I get warned some more they down me I get healed I don't do anything for a while except stand at the door where the medic is and the guard thinks I'm trying to escape but I'm just literally standing there. At that point the guy just goes straight psycho warning me not to touch the medic or he'll kill me which was unnecessary because I had finally accepted my fate, at this point, he says if I do anything more, I should commit suicide which was just a really weird statement.

After I hit the door one more time because he said I should kill myself he says he had an idea and dragged me to solitude stating it would be ten minutes where he regularly checked on me saying I should kill myself or asking if I had killed myself yet while I say generic things like shit sec and pigs on radio because I was locked in solitude for welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over ten minutes, I contacted an admin because he was literally just waiting outside far over the ten minutes had passed. He eventually mercifully let me out and proceeded to talk more shit while I tried typing to an admin which didn't do anything, so I responded to the guard who was beating me for no reason as I might as well have been afk just responding to a mod, saying to the guard that  he liked incest whatever we were both assholes to one another nothing up to this point had any significance, the admin finally responds to my message where he incorrectly said I was put into perm for taking an id I said "are you stupid" I didn't take an id and as I type that out 2 or 3 medics approach me while I'm muted and try and bring me to med bay. I try and type to them, but the admin jumbled up my speech so I couldn't explain anything, when the medics approach me as he once again tries to drag me back into a cell while talking shit despite our entire process being over with. (so the rest of everything could have been avoided if he wasnt a jackass)

this is the only important part he proceeds to gun down one of the medics dumping a mag into them well after they reach crit, saying either "heal this shitters" or "try healing this shitgsdgdfs" I wasnt sure which one it was as I was responding to the mod about the id issue,  as he guns down the medics and im still cuffed I tell the mod that he jsut gunned down a medic right in front of me they respond like a moron saying he only did that cause he was crowded I respond "are you friends or something" becasue to me that was crazy that they were defending a guy who just killed a medic for zero reason. After he gunned down the medic one of the other ones ran back towards sec and I think he chased after them im not really sure at that point I wasn't interested in him or the mods I was just trying to get the dying medic on top of the gurney but I wasnt sure how for a minute, after I got them on the gurney I was banned.

A two day ban is fine I guess I mean i did down ppl with the weapon I found and I did say that the freak who was telling me to kill myself was into incest but I wasn't arguing with the mods to any degree that mattered. I dont really care about the penalty I just think the reptile guy who killed a medic and was telling me to killymself was being oddly defended by one of the two mods and you should maybe take a look into it because despite anything I did he still gunned a random person down shit talked them and got off scott free despite the mods witnessing it, also muting me for arguing with mods who were uninformed the entire time or just blatantly colluding with the guy is weird.