BailensdeLykenos - Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: BailensdeLykenos

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Fortnite

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server Ban

The reason you were banned: "abandoning an important role"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:   got called into work, gave command (captain directly and over comms) a 20 minutes heads up, left NTR role sitting in the main captain's office of Oasis (relatively secured)

Why you should be unbanned: I gave everyone a 20 minutes heads-up for me leaving, i decided not to Cryo-Pod myself because they were too far away and i didn't feel like walking. I didn't ahelp the situation because i didn't think it would be necessary. I was acting as HoP for a few minutes and had to leave, and that's about it. I do not understand why this would result in a ban, considering i gave advanced warning and told all command i was heading out. The least you could do is ask first why i left.

Untitled.png

Edited by BailensdeLykenos
X - Banned from server

• CEI

Okay, first off, wrong ban applied. That was supposed to be a roleban, but I accidentally set it to the wrong type.

Actually make an attempt to cryo, PLEASE. It opens the slot back up for others if they want to play the role. I also cannot ask why you left as you're already gone and plus, you're able to get it explained on forums and I'm happy to lift it then.

It is REALLY needed that you ahelp admins on this so we don't end up missing that you're leaving and not assume you simply disconnected without a word. 

All that being said, you're unbanned now. It doesn't count toward you or anything from now since of course you had to leave due to irl.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png