What's your Space Station 14 Username: Agustron24 

What's your Discord Username: Agustron24 (display is matt)

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server: Around 200 hours

How old are you: 17

Have you ever been banned from the Goob Server: yes, like 2 months ago

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s): i played wizen too, around 288 hours

------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week: around 16 hours peer week, even more if i get days off school

On what days can you get on to Admin: all of them,even more on weekend

What timezone are you in: GMT-3 

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it:

I started to have some meh time on the game with not knowing what job to play and what to do during the rounds due to it feeling boring, soo i just tought, Hey, lets become an admin, that will probably be a breathe of fresh air.

Also since i see that this server has potential and a good community, since this server suddenly gets more than 100 players online and me wanting to help,and since there is a tide wave soo you guys need extra admins for the things that are going on,because i also just feel cool when teaching other players about game mechanics and well i just generally want to see this server go up.

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this: No i never admined before

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve: They serve some roles in the round.

They are the guys in charge of ensuring the rules are someting you want to follow, they remove obnoxious people and raiders from the round.

They also help with technical issues on the round (ej. A syndie shuttle spawning inside bar).

They sometimes do events and other stuff for the players to have fun.

They make the evac shuttle instantly dock the moment i roll syndicate agent (yes this actually happened lmao)

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it: Due to the actual tide wave of pcgamershow idk if there is any roleplay going on.

The more questions questions. (You should put more than just one or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?

They have already got a note for rdm soo they perfectly know that what they did was wrong, i would check the logs for more information about what this guy did on the round and probably enforce a 3 days ban for rdm and second offence,  lastly i would revive the 2 players he killed for them to continue the round properly.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?

I would leave them a note saying: Hello, you disconnected during a command round wihout advicing others or going to criosleep, for dissconnecting properly from a command round you first gotta:

1: ahelp admins about you disconnecting

2: advice trough command radio that youll go criosleep (críosleep is disconnecting but in rp way, kinda like afk and ssd).

3: make an announcement of you going críosleep and assignate another person to captain role.

4: give all your stuff to the person you assignated has captain and enter a criosleep bed.

After doing that you just quit the game and forget about this, if you need to go in a hurry you can make an announcement about you going ssd at Bridge and leaving other guy on charge, or just ahelp us about you going ssd and saying on command channel that you will go ssd and your current location.

That is all, this isnt a big offence and not even an annoying issue since its your first time, remember to do the things noted and have a nice day,

Note from Agustron24 *date and number of the round*

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?

First with the passanger: Interfering with the arrest of a criminal for no reason is an ovious violation of the not beging a Dick rule,soo ill just give a warning to him

With the secoff: i would just ahelp him about not using lethals on that situation and that fast and using dissabler instead, and having a bit more patience.

You see a chemist who has only made baisc meds start gathering materials and talking about making uranium foam grenades in chat. Right as they start making the grenades they roll as a midround sleeper syndie. How would you handle the situation if at all?

Sometimes on this game you just want to play around some stuff and check stuff out, he probably picked chemist for playing with chems and did the meds for having med not asking him to do his job,if med needs chems then cmo could quickly make atleast a jug of someting, i would just ignore it and let the thing happen.

You see a clown using crayon to write on the floor in front of security. The clown writings are negative things about security, like “shitsec”. A secoff tells the clown that they’re being arrested for vandalism, stuns them, and cuffs them. Before the secoff is able to get the clown into the brig, a passenger slips the secoff, causing them to lose their baton, then uses the baton to stun another secoff that comes to help as the clown runs away. The passenger escapes through disposals. Having heard an AOS radio callout, the detective enters maintenance near disposals and shoots the passenger to crit. There are four players in this scenario, the clown, the passenger, the secoff, and the detective.

The clown and the secoff did nothing wrong, just regular clown mischiefs.

The passanger is the most wrong over here,would definitly warn him and leave a note about his behaviour.

The detective did okay, the pasanger had a stun baton on him that he could had used for stunning the detective and then killing him, he was scared of that happening. But if the detective had a stun baton then i will warn him about over escalating.

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, you then catch a command staff member misuse contraband. While you are in the middle of the ahelp, the other admin jumps into the middle of your ahelp with a rule clarification that is plainly incorrect. Whithout the interruption, what would have you asked the command staff member, and how would you have responded or reacted to the interrupting admin?

I would correct the admin in the ahelp about that not beging correct and continue talking to the command member.

To the command member i would advice him about the behaviour not beging rule friendly and advicing him about reading the rules about contraband handling has command/security.

End

Anything else we should know about or have questions about: I share my computer with 2 little brothers soo my aviable time might varie (they dont play ss14).

Would handle stuff at the forums all day.

Clearly that captain required his oxigen tank to be filled with plasma in the middle of the space walk mr headmin

Doing this next week

• 2 weeks later...