Bobbywehavetoplaytheship - Ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Bobbywehavetoplaytheship

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server ban

The reason you were banned:Breaking into secure area 

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything out: Broke Into hop with six minutes remaining for evac shuttle to craft captain's hat 

Why you should be unbanned: Early on in the match about half a dozen people including me broke into hop and were either arrested scared off or did whatever they were doing and got out I was flash banged arrested served my time did lawyer stuff after like serving subpoenas to the qm for equal rights for gay lizards, towards the end of the match i went back to hop when the game was about to end and broke in to craft a hat I didn't see it as an issue because earlier on like twelve people witnessed the break in into the hops office I wasn't doing anything detrimental to other players especially considering that round had no hop. Oh also when I was talking to her she said she only saw me but another played was literally hitting the window with a crowbar..... doesn't make much sense.

image.png?ex=666d2e26&is=666bdca6&hm=48b34cee32b321da05cc41fdc6b383ba186b053979c655ebe4acc2accd1eb6a5&