Misharova - Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Misharova

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Fortnite (Head of Staff)

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Permanent Server Ban

The reason you were banned: "Self-antagging. Welderbombed because they were told to"
image.thumb.png.1fbd089a3dbc03032bb6ebc53b026e7b.png

Dear Goobstation Moderation Team
Dear Mr/Ms Fornite, Head of Staff

Everything that led to your ban:

I was involved in an incident where I welder-bombed after being told to do so by another player. At the time, I believed that such actions would be acceptable on a low roleplay server, thinking it would cause minimal harm and only result in fixable station damage. However, I understand now that this was a SERIOUS MISJUDGEMENT and that my actions disrupted the game for other players. I did not have the antagonist role and should not have engaged in such behavior.

Why you should be unbanned:

I sincerely apologize for my actions and the disruption they caused. I regret crossing the line and breaking the Goob Station server rules. I genuinely enjoy playing on Goobstation and would love the opportunity to continue doing so.

I have learned from this experience and am committed to following all server rules moving forward. I understand that this can importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for all players. If my account gets in trouble again, I accept full responsibility for my actions.

Thank you for considering my appeal.

Sincerely,
Misharova

The Mega cool moth

• CEI

The decision made by the team is to deny and turn your ban into a soft voucher ban meaning that 2 months from now, you cannot appeal at all nor will any appeals after the time be accepted without a voucher.

A voucher for good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server's admin help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on Goob Station and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png